Search results

1. N

Mental illness

My mother and my birth certificate say 1:30AM is my birth time.
  2. N

Mental illness

Thanks for your analysis, Miquar. It certainly seems to reflect a lot of the conflict that I feel in my being. As I've been reading about astrology of the soul, I have given much thought to possible past life/karmic connections, primarily because my mother says I was even anxious as a tot. Yet I...
  3. N

Mental illness

That is very interesting, Ilene. It sounds like Saturn is quite the trouble maker. I will check out my daughter & mom's chart and see if they have anything similar. Thanks so much for your input.
  4. N

Mental illness

This is all very interesting. I am new to astrology, but have experienced severe depression, isolation, anxiety, etc. ***NOTE: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR COUNSELING NOR DO I PLAN TO KILL MYSELF. I AM STABLE, SYMPTOMS ARE WELL MANAGED, ETC*** I don't want the moderators to panic and delete my post...
  5. N

Is Suicide and Depression In My Chart

This may be a stupid question, but I want to know if my tendencies to isolate, feel depressed, and constantly think of a way out of this world are things that may be in my astrology chart. I felt suicidal since I was a young girl. Maybe it has nothing to do with astrology because my mother and...