Search results

1. O

Ultimate Movie Moments by Sign?

CHER IS SO LIBRA in Clueless. That makes me kind of sad - Brittany Murphy was in there. So beautiful. I'm going to look up her sign now. Another movie: Black Swan. I'd have to say Capricorn or Virgo.... and Scorpio (Vincent Cassel). The perfectionism Nina is obsessed with has got to be...
  2. O

Ultimate Movie Moments by Sign?

I just saw 127 days with James Franco and I'm thinking Sagittarius!
  3. O

The 12th house in relationship horaries

I like this thread. I'm curious why I showed up (both moon and significator) in the twelfth for mine - Am I in denial or does he see MY mental anguish??? I love 12th house horary results...(weirdo 12th house leo moon here...). And actually, his sun is conjunct my moon...I dunno. The question...
  4. O

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

i ask "who will my next lover be" and I get Justice. Not sure which direction I want to take that... Ur up: Queen of Pentacles: The essence of earth behaving as water, such as a hot spring: A warm and generous host, providing shelter and comfort for all who would seek it. A person...
  5. O

Who was the burglar

thanks fensi 88. Makes sense...
  6. O

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

eh...kind of what I wanted to hear...could be worse. I'll take that and leave: The Devil: Wickedness and danger. Darkness and licentiousness. Slavery to the senses. Imprisonment by baser instincts. Temptation. Selfishness. (hey, it's what came up....)
  7. O

Who was the burglar

Chart is for the date and time of robbery. Can't give too many details - am curious if ex husband was involved in this. It was a family members home. House 7 ruled by Jupiter, would make him peregrine in 9 degree taurus. Lilly always has said the perp is in the peregrine planet? Thanks, L
  8. O

Relationships - is moon / sun trine most important?

I've always seen the moon / sun in relationship questions as the emotions and heart; the feelings. It may not result in action, but it's always a good sign, or so I've believed. In this chart, evidently I already know the answer (which my head tells me is no action, good feelings for each...
  9. O

SO IN LOVE - anyone please

Thanks Tikana and Natasa - I asked because I'm notorious for picking losers and their getting worse and worse ... I'm concerned truthfully about alcoholism and (I don't drink - so he doesn't drink around me) and lingering eye...
  10. O

I've broken this down from how I see it I'm just not sure if I'm right. ANYONE?
  11. O

Was I set up in a bad way.

wvdave, anyway you would feel comfortable telling us a bit more? the Uranus opp Saturn shows the shock, lessons learned but am just curious what else may be seen.. Hope you are well! L
  12. O

I would really appreciate some help on this one! Thank you. Laura
  13. O

Will I have relationship in near future?

moon in dreamy 11th with a dramatic, full of life moon in leo says you really hope this would be a life changing experience.... 7th house represented by Jupiter, you are mercury. No aspect. Sun / Moon sextile... Again, Jupiter is in a good place - ignites your fire! :) Someone will more...
  14. O

Don't know if this is the right place for this...

You are Sun, and I'm going to say health is the issue here...Saturn rx in 3rd house - communicating your problems and when rx is over perhaps feeling much better. Sun and part of fortune are trine - good. I think the sun trine Saturn rx (sun in 11th house) shows you have hopes and dreams of...
  15. O

Ahh! You did it, great! I will delete the one I posted, Good job! L
  16. O

Hey, no problem. And you're not a doofus, I've been where you are several times...not just with the chart but with the will to live..it's hard. EMOTIONS yuck! WHAT WAS / IS THE DATE AND WHAT COUNTY in AZ, there's about 7! Thanks, L
  17. O

Is there a black Magic on me

Thanks! I love that! Said it three times already, am printing it out so I can do this at home when I get the heebie jeebies...
  18. O

well, save ur chart to your desktop. R u getting it from astro.com? Just double click on the chart and then hit save as. Do you want to give me the information and I can post it if you can't? L
  19. O

post a horary chart, not a natal - think of your question or the time of this email and use an EVENT chart... Sorry you are having such a tough time, Susan...
  20. O

Was I set up in a bad way.

So, you are mercury but who is represented by the deceiver? Would that be lord of 8th house or 12th? Was this someone you dated or a co worker? Moon square sun, you're mercury....trine ascendant (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?) I would say most likely because of that twelfth house moon square sun...