Search results

1. Y

when will i meet the man i will marry and how will i recognize him?

Clinton - does the chart show I need to be more passionate with the next person I am involved with seriously or is that just general advice?
  2. Y

Clinton!! You think I'm never going to get married? Yeah, right! Is this read a different way because the question is looking for a time frame? Not the situation? Or a yes/no
  3. Y

i had recently asked a more specific question and i felt the answer was inconclusive. now i cast a chart for a general answer - weeks later. i was referred to a link that was posted in another thread on here (i suspect she saw the post in the forum where i was referred) i am jupiter and he...
  4. Y

North node direct

oh that is interesting! my jupiter is unaspected - with only quintiles and biquintiles in my 7th house. my sun aspects every planet in my chart and axis - it is square my ASC by ONE minute. my POF is conjunct my sun by less than half of a degree. that's interesting you have that "hot spot"...
  5. Y

North node direct

i has also heard about direct NN being the last reincarnation. i am more spiritual than most of my peers - especially for my age. my NN is in pisces might aid in this. sun, mercury, POF in 9th. chart ruler in 12th conjunct ASC could all be supporting factors to my spirituality.
  6. Y

North node direct

yeah i'm talking about the true node
  7. Y

North node direct

do you know what it was called? i had did a search for north node direct within the site before creating this thread.
  8. Y

North node direct

Could anyone tell me how this differs from a regular NN placement (retrograde)? How might it affect the native? I have my NN direct in Pisces in 4th. I have read about NN in Pisces and NN in 4th but haven't really been able to find sufficient reading on NN direct.
  9. Y

QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

I think this makes a lot of sense. People always tell me I'm creative and I would always get annoyed by it because I didn't think of myself as especially creative - but having read the first post about quintiles it makes more sense why I disagreed especially when younger. I always thought my...
  10. Y

Defy aging? Which sign aspects look the youngest?

i actually now think that Juno trine my ASC is why i look younger. http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Juno21.3.html
  11. Y

QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

this is them most informative thing i've read about quintiles! i never could really understand them. i have 6! sun (2) and mercury (0) quintile jupiter sun (1), mercury (0), and jupiter (0) biquintile neptune mars (2) biquintile asc
  12. Y

north node south node and 4th and 10th house

i have this. it has to do with what your life purpose is about. and your south node is what you're used to/represents you last life. i have 4th house NN in Pisces and I can be drawn to be a workaholic (virgo in 10th) I am still young and I don't think I have figured it all out yet but it...
  13. Y

Will I marry him?

the only antiscia i see is mars and IC. now this could be seen as a square? to the 4th. since mars is a malefic planet? or maybe it could indicate action?? to the home life?? i enjoyed looking up my own points in my birth chart though
  14. Y

Will I marry him?

i'll have to reread this tomorrow BUT so far i can add my sun and moon are at antiscions of eachother in my natal chart. actually. i am not sure. be back tmrw
  15. Y

Will I marry him?

here i think this is what you want!
  16. Y

Will I marry him?

the planet of the hour is jupiter so it does agree by triplicity, no? since jupiter is in cancer in this chart? the moon was at the speed 13 degrees and 50 minutes so it was not retrograde :)
  17. Y

Will I marry him?

if i did the point system correctly - i am stronger in the system. the POF strength is a positive 1
  18. Y

Will I marry him?

thank you!!!
  19. Y

Will I marry him?

not yet. i gota wait for the right opening to ask "what time were you born and what city" haha. but i'm pretty smooth so it's only a matter of time.