Search results

1. J

Look at this table

Hi guys, Could anyone look at this chart table and able to detail out all important contacts? I did myself quite a research on them and seems this type of relationship is the type you can not avoid by any means. Those aspects are simply too strong. Half of the major planet contacts means not...
  2. J

Psychic potential?

https://youtu.be/PpDycC1AWlk
  3. J

Psychic potential?

Check this out. I have psychic abilities since my early age. See moon, venus, pluto neptune contacts https://imgur.com/lih32z6
  4. J

moon pluto opposition

She is extremely good Highly recommended https://youtu.be/BQXPjqTqgc8
  5. J

Psychic potential?

Moon trine neptune
  6. J

Twin Flame or Karmic relationship?

Hello I am in similar situation, searched a lot about the subject. Twin flame, plutonic and narcissist empath relationships has similar signatures, eventually it does not matter which one is it. In twin flame type the difference is the parties has a surrender and accept each other...
  7. J

Hades moon- questions for other moon Pluto folk

You may able to sense them too, try, it's fun :)
  8. J

My partner Lilith and juno trine my mars

Is that has any meaningful importance for long term relationship? Thanks
  9. J

Hades moon- questions for other moon Pluto folk

Good question. I am happy to have this aspect. It brings some depth to everything essentially I get in touch with. Yes there are some dark side to it but that is also welcomed. I think it's similar to scorpio moon, maybe that's why I feel them or sense them from miles away. Not interested in...
  10. J

Heavy plutonic relationship

Yes,it's extremely interesting relationship, I think it's very familiar to twin flame relationship if it succeed a breakthrough. From my experience lately, I came to the realisation of that, my partner and I were mirror of each other. We had a vicious cycle of pull push due hurt each other and...
  11. J

What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations?

Wow. I can relate to this 150% I am mars in pisces too, and see through them miles away
  12. J

What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations?

As for the quoted commenter, absolutely right, most BS coming from their insecurity and yes you can understand their behaviour and where is it coming from. They indeed play the brave and go till the end to keep their ground, useless to mention absolutely make no sense and unnecessary way
  13. J

When you re intuitive and gifted with some empathic traits you can spot their intentions even you can't directly prove it. It's still give you leverage to evade their tactics. My partner is cap sun, scorpio moon (double) and aquarius mars so I know little bit about this behaviour :) They are...
  14. J

Of course they do. They are selfish to the bone so they hate you for the things they love you the first place. Aries can give them their own dose of medicine as aries takes no ****. Worst is the capricorn sun with some scorpio involvement. Doomed to die alone in agony
  15. J

the node and reality

I am doing simulations on spin systems, especially condensed matter physics and quantum gravity. I have several nice email support from condensed matter physicists and Edward Witten himself a reply where he thanked my simulations. I wish not really going into this topic/astrology, I see you re...
  16. J

Psychic visions

Yes 12th I also have hades moon and other aspects support that intuitive nature
  17. J

the node and reality

About Newtonian and Einstein physics, it's not well understood if those are emergent from an underlying theory or not. No one even sure I'm that quantum theory underlying classical physics. My opinion is that it most likely the case also GR constantly tested as well and stands solid too...
  18. J

Psychic visions

Lol,I don't know what influence how people can sense others. I am most of the time accurate
  19. J

Psychic visions

I have moon trine neptune. Yes I can sense and see through people intention. Sometimes doesn't even need to physically met them can sense even through writing if they themselves.
  20. J

Twin flame reunion

https://youtu.be/e_W9S1RZGRI