Search results

1. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Yes, you do look like a virgo ascendant, I see a strong Virgo influence in your looks.
  2. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Cancer Sun it is :) Yes, i also think this might be an explanation for the confusion. So, why are you always drown to Pisces? What are your main signs?
  3. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Wow, ok, those last degrees with Venus as the face ruler clears it all, i think we are going to stick with Aries too. She also thinks that looks more Aries-like than Taurus. Mystery solved. :biggrin:
  4. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Yep, Cancer Sun, True Lilith in Sag, if this counts... And we don't really know about the Ascendant. It's between Aries and Taurus. Which one do you think best represents her appearance?
  5. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Yes, she is very beautiful. Mars in Aries, nothing in Pisces and definitely air - Aquarius Moon and Gemini Venus. What about ascendant and Sun?
  6. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

I believe that i have a strong Scorpio influence in my personality, so, as we all know - the eyes are the mirror of the soul. They reflect the essence, the depths of the human being. Which are your main signs?
  7. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

New enigma. My friend and my house mate. What do you think about her planets?
  8. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

So.. now my turn, do you want me to edit my posts so others can guess? It would be just fine.
  9. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

I swear my next guess would've been Virgo! I thought about it. You have that androgynous look that Virgos usually posses. Well, i feel good now for being able to decipher you. :cool: Oh, i got it. It's ok, nothing to be sorry about :)
  10. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Ah thanks, but it's ok, no one is rushing to guess anyway :) But how did you know that my Venus should fall in an air sign, after all? Hm.. no Cancer you say... then my second guess would Taurus Sun and Leo Ascendant - your nose looks nice and you seem to love your hair and i think looks...
  11. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

So.. my first guess would be Cancer and Aquarius somewhere in your chart.
  12. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Hahaha! very nicely done. Your deductive reasoning works at it's best. Correct! My Venus = Aquarius and Sun = Pisces Tadam tadam! Winner.
  13. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Don't have anything in Libra neither, but I do have the Moon and Ascendant in LEO, Mars in CAPRICORN and some non-personal planets like Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn, as well. Nice guess! Thank you :) Nobody guessed my Venus and my Sun though...
  14. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

I don't have any planets in Sag or Gemini, though my Pluto and lilith are in Scorpio and i have my Mercury and Sun in the 8th House. Thanks for trying :)
  15. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Who can guess my personal planets?
  16. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Ascendant Leo?
  17. Wasp

What am I to him?

Thank you for letting me know. I've changed the bi-wheel and no, he is not against posting his chart.
  18. Wasp

What am I to him?

Thank you Rahu, Your post forced me to take a more objective look upon our relationship, though it really hurts. I think you are right about all the things you said, as well as about the "one of the many" aspect. Many times I found myself facing this reality, but the fact that he kept coming...
  19. Wasp

What am I to him?

We know each other for almost 4 years and our relationship was at the beginning very exciting, full of dreams, promises and emotions. With the passing of the time he began to emphasize his possessive side, leaving me frustrated, with a feeling of guilty after each argue. We broke up for 4...
  20. Wasp

Ascendant and Appearance

Re: Ascendant and Apppearance I think it's Taurus