Search results

1. E

Here we go, NFL predictions

estarr: I was correct in my analysis posted last saturday of the game time chart for the 49ers at the falcons and called for a first quarter cover by the patriots... a nasty t-square to the one of rulers of the home team in the sf game and said four points would be too much to cover for the...
  2. E

2012 Major League baseball postseason

Re: the recent nfl playoffs san francisco 49ers at atlanta lets talk about the recent nfl playoffs last week.. in response to some post.. I analysed the san francisco 49ers at atlanta falcons game time chart and posted on a thread that there was a t-square involving the moon that the t-square...
  3. E

kaminari...estarr.. the mercury trine jupiter a little wide... I look for tighter aspects... did you noticed the T-square... u didnot mentioned it... the position of the part of fortune and its aspects should be noticed in this game day chart...generally I avoid these high profile games at a...
  4. E

kaminari... estarr here.. ur my first digital interaction in this realm.. am completely into sports astrology.. you got the hemispheric alignment correct.. believe it or not i saw in print someone acclaiming sports astrology.. saying first house home team.. and second house away team... thats...
  5. E

new astrologer to the site

Re: mundane astrology, to estarr Hello Tim: another reason for the confusion is due to the old fashion way chart houses are displayed on degree less chart blanks. Astrologers should use a 360 degree chart blank, intercepted signs are easily visible and different size houses are easily...
  6. E

new astrologer to the site

my name is e-starr (ishtar) I am a metaphyscian where do I go to interact with astrologers doing research on the connecticut massacre is there anyone out there into astrology of sporting events is there anyone out there doing research on how the transiting theoretical uranian planets...
  7. E

adam lanza

anyone know his birthtime?
  8. E

adam lanza

birth date 4/22/1992 exeter hospital new hampshire 5 alumni drive still searching for a birth time any one know his birth time