Search results

1. AriesTiger

Observations of personality similarities based on birth month

What do you mean by “Pisces cool”? How can a person be both that and also be hot like Aries? Can you describe the personality of people born between 4/20-4/30 without using zodiac terms? Not because I’m not familiar with the zodiac personality descriptions, because I am, but I would like you to...
  2. AriesTiger

Do you number the Signs?

i'll send it to you by PM.
  3. AriesTiger

Thanks for your reply. I only know one person born in December. I’d describe her as fickle, extroverted, brave, curious, skeptical, playful, and an animal lover. Do the December people you know share any of those traits? What month were you born in? Not sure what you meant by mercurial, so I...
  4. AriesTiger

Can we look at astrology from a scientific point of view?

I’m not getting many replies in the thread I started. Can anyone help me collect data? What is your birth month? Describe your personality in three words. Then do the same for everyone else you know in real life or have known in the past. List birth months with personalities of each person you...
  5. AriesTiger

Of course you can’t remember everyone you’ve met over your entire life. But aren’t there people whose birth months you do remember? Like family and close friends? I don’t think people change *that* much, after childhood is over. I can think of several people I’ve known in life who share a couple...
  6. AriesTiger

Why does modern astrology portray Scorpio as the strongest sign?

I haven’t heard of Scorpio being portrayed as the strongest. I usually hear that Aries is the strongest. Scorpio is known for being the most sexual. Also, in case anyone thinks I’m just saying Aries is the strongest because I’m an Aries, no, I’m not. I may have been born an Aries, but I don’t...
  7. AriesTiger

Do you number the Signs?

Yes, I number them, starting with Aries as 1. In the same way that tarot cards can be thought of as a person going on a journey, the Greek zodiac can be the same. Aries is how one starts out at the beginning of life. Each sign after Aries shows the growth and development of the person. Pisces is...
  8. AriesTiger

Can you say how many people you know born in each month and summarize what personality traits each group of people have in common? Aquarius and Pisces are very different personalities.
  9. AriesTiger

I’m mainly looking at what similarities can be found based on birth month, not moon sign or rising sign or position of the stars/planets at the time of birth. So, for example, what personality similarities have you observed for people born in February?
  10. AriesTiger

I wasn’t aware of them, but I’ll look into them now.
  11. AriesTiger

I tried to do it in university by conducting a survey to see if people’s personality correlated with their sun signs. I didn’t get significant results, but my sample size was small (around 78 participants, if I remember correctly).
  12. AriesTiger

Aries symbolism - lost in modernity?

I’ve never heard Aries’ animal/symbol being the sheep. It’s the ram. The sheep is known as docile, while the ram is known as headstrong. It’s the same with cows and bulls. The males are aggressive.
  13. AriesTiger

Hi everyone. I just joined. My sun sign is Aries, but I act more like Pisces. I’m a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, but I don't act like my sign there either. I have noticed that there are personality similarities in people based on their birth month. Some similarities are compatible with the...