Search results

1. R

Understanding Saturn

The thing about Saturn if you're influenced by him in your chart, is that the older you get the more at ease you become with the hard work and the life lessons that he essentially forces you to do and learn from. Totally fits Saturn to be more at ease with age :) M.
  2. R

Understanding Saturn

Saturn fascinates me. I have mine in Cancer in House 1 conjunct my Sun. Saturn has taught me a LOOOOOTTTT of hard lessons. I'm 45 and am in my Saturn opposition (at 14 my Saturn opp was me moving out of my country) and currently my Saturn opp is my mom dying and me not knowing she had passed...
  3. R

Would absolutely love any thoughts you have -

Re: Can you please tell me anything that sticks out to you about my chart? Please dismiss what I said about your Saturn/Sun conjunction as apparently you posted the wrong chart. Michelle
  4. R

The reason I say you have a doozy of a Saturn is because it sits really close to your Sun. What Saturn does when it sits that close to your Sun is that you can shine but there's a limit. Saturn is also a huge lesson in your life. As I said in my previous response, I too have a Saturn/Sun...
  5. R

That Saturn Sun conjunction must feel like a doozy. I have a sun/saturn conjunction but not as close as yours and it's in cancer. I have huge karmic issues with my father and him and I no longer speak. I'd wonder with you if you have issues with your dad? Or maybe issues/karma with your...