1. QuieroMAS

Venus Rx conjunct South Node transit

Quincy, Michigan, September 20, 2013 at approx. 8:25pm EDT Thanks Rahu
  2. QuieroMAS

Jaheen, not sure what your post is referring to? :unsure:
  3. QuieroMAS

Thanks Kimber, much of what you write resonates. I have had troubles with two female family members right after my father died on 9/20/13. Transit Pluto went direct the night he died (in a car accident) and Uranus was making its Rx conjunction to my 8h Sun in Aries, about 30 minutes from exact...
  4. QuieroMAS

Today in fact, transit Venus is on my natal SN - 26°36 Capricorn 5h. What message is in this transit? I have a LOT of hard transits now namely with the New Year's New Moon Grand Cross aspecting my 10° Aries Sun and 7° Cancer Moon. Plus Saturn is square my natal Saturn too!! I'm being...
  5. QuieroMAS

Anyone clear this foggy haze?

Hi all, I'm in a new relationship - love at first sight kinda thing. It's been fast and hard and now I'm starting to feel hesitant. Very confused, the whole "push-pull" thing. I feel like that old Clash song..."should I stay or should I go?" Today, t.Venus is squaring my n.Saturn, so...
  6. QuieroMAS

Free Romantic Readings.

Hi eatsbooks! Nice to "see" you, it's been awhile. Hope all is well for you. In a new relationship...love to get the low-down from you :D MAS - March 31, 1963 Hackensack, NJ 3:38 PM RAP - July 31, 1975 Sao Paulo, Brazil 7:00 PM Thanks in advance! MAS
  7. QuieroMAS

Healing Indictations

Hey flea! Just read your post - very cool how we share the same kite. I definitely believe it's been a powerful influence in my life. Since I was 12 I knew this was going to be my path in life. I think the Pluto-Chiron opposition has been a very strong factor in my life, for good and ill...
  8. QuieroMAS

Healing Indictations

Hello all, Just wanted to illustrate some of my own aspects that I've only recently learned point to my healing abilities as a psychotherapist. I have Virgo rising with Pluto conjunct (1 deg orb) my ascendant, opposing my Pisces Chiron sitting on my descendant. I have a grand water trine -...
  9. QuieroMAS

Past life, Moon perspective

Hmmm, interesting concept Red, I've got Cancer Moon, 10th house trine my Pisces Venus/Chiron 6th/7th and I excel in my intuitive nurturing of families/people in my profession. Very cool.
  10. QuieroMAS

Explain this guy, please?

Yes, you've really hit the nail on the head Red...he's basically a narcissist in my book - extremely draining yet quite the magnet. I can't even begin to imagine what his past life karma was. I'm still trying to figure out what MY karma is with him! lol We've got this tricky little...
  11. QuieroMAS

Thank you so much for your insights. The trust issues pointed out are right on, he's as untrustworthy as he is distrustful of others. Kinda brings it on himself it seems to me. He is quite the "walking contradiction" which in some twisted way is quite fascinating for me. Then again, w/Pisces...
  12. QuieroMAS

Hi, I'm new to your forum and I hope I'm not being presumptuous but I really could use your help in figuring this guy out. Thanks in advance. MAS
  13. QuieroMAS

In anticipation

Greetings all ~ I'm renewing my long time interest in astrology...all kinds of new cycles abound. My knowledge is limited but my desire is endless. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. Thank you in advance for your generosity. :39: MAS