Search results

1. D

Zodiac signs and criminal behaviors?

cabomb yes i did copy past it, but not sure from this site.
  2. D

Guess the signs!!!

when i first saw i guessed from left, libra and thats it. and guess i am right. hehehe
  3. D

Sun Square Neptune

A person who lives in fantasies or delusional thinking, i do not think he can end this on his own because he cannot differentiate between reality and delusion, so either he has to find the difference by constant horrorful failures or he would have to find a good friend whom he really trusts and...
  4. D

Sun Square Neptune

This indicates tendencies of psychologically based inhibitions, restrictions and frustrations which pose considerable challenges that need overcoming before the more positive characteristics of Neptune and the Sun emerge. My Question how we can overcome such a tendency, and what positive...
  5. D

rectification of my DAD chart

points in his life 1 August 14,1947, his father lost 90% of his property when Pakistan got independence. 2 His father ( my grand father) died on December 25, 1969 3 He got married on 20 October 1981 4 I was born on September 14,1982 5 My Younger brother was born on October1,1984 6 He got a...
  6. D

Deceptive people..

both are correct, second one is 2000 percent correct. :o how you made these statements, ? what you saw in my natal chart.
  7. D

Negative sign

Re: not good in you, to Dracula hey wilsontc, thanks for your kind words but i need this truth.
  8. D

Negative sign

Re: good and bad, to Dracula now i think i am very unlucky, please be honest and tell what aspects are not good in me, and what negativity they can generate or incline towards me i think they are Venus in Virgo but Venus Sextile Jupiter i think it will be of little help against Venus in...
  9. D

Deceptive people..

deception hmmm well my neptune is in 12th house, and Neptune in Sagittarius Sun Square Neptune Saturn Sextile Neptune Neptune Sextile Pluto what am I ?
  10. D

Negative sign

Re: good and bad, to Dracula gaer i like the way you are making me feel not bad thanks for it.
  11. D

Negative sign

Re: good and bad, to Dracula and i have Fall Venus in Virgo does this mean i am not good at love, as venus is the sign of love/likeliness and Virgo is a critical thing so it will be bad ? or not
  12. D

Negative sign

Re: good and bad, to Dracula wilsontc i do understand planetory combinations being good or bad, but what i am understanding of the six even-numbered signs of the zodiac: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces.is they are "inferior" or "bad" and what is the benefit of finding...
  13. D

Negative sign

you are invited to contribute and elaborate your opinions about it
  14. D

Negative sign

What about Exaltation and Fall about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
  15. D

Negative sign

i did not understand it very well, so i posted it. i mean why they are called "negative" signs, and why not "positive" signs, i dont understand the logic behind this. and what do i understand by your post is this that Natural rulership is Mars in Aries Venus in Taurus it means Aries is ruled...
  16. D

Negative sign

In astrology, a negative, receptive, nocturnal, passive or feminine sign refers to any of the six even-numbered signs of the zodiac: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces. These signs constitute the earth and water triplicities. They are termed "negative" because they are supposed...
  17. D

Are Capicorns willing to forgive?

i cant get mad with someone for a long time, no mater what other does, after a short time i just want to be again his friend and forgive him, people dodge me lot and even use me lot due to this thing in me but i cant help it. and cappys i dont know much about them, but i had a female caapy...
  18. D

I am doing my own time rectification, please help

has any1 used JAnus 4.1 software ?
  19. D

April 98 was crucial because moved back to our native city, had no home so lived with grandparents for some time. and i did a little of rectification 4:08pm comes up, can you counter check it.
  20. D

the month is August 1994, when we moved to a new city, and yes April 1998 was a crucial time for family.