Search results

1. V

Does she have cancer - if so will she be okay (survive)?

Well the results were unfortunately positive for cancer. Part of my question was if she is going to make it so feel free to post any thoughts. I understand if no takers especially with bad outcome.
  2. V

Thanks for your consideration - not to worry this person is seeing a doctor/she is not the one inquiring. Please don’t respond if you have nothing to contribute.
  3. V

1.sag in the ascendant she is trying to stay as positive as possible. 1.She is ruled by Jupiter in the 12 house. 2. Theres Saturn Pluto and Ketu in the 1 st house however both Saturn and Pluto are Retrograde. 3.The moon in 4 aquarius cusp on 2nd house is opposing Mercury 2 Leo in the 8 House...
  4. V

That's correct PoF is in the 6th. What don't you see about the angles? All the degrees are listed. What is hard to see? By the way we now have results. Before I post them I was hoping for anyone to try and take a look at it. So surprised that I got zero response literally to this query.
  5. V

Will I marry with a wealthy man?

as far as I know if this is not a concrete question (you are already dating someone wealthy and hoping to marry this man), but Horary cannot answer a hypothetical question. If you post your Natal chart, I can look at it from that generic perspective
  6. V

Guys since there was not a single response in 3 weeks I decided to move this to a medical forum. Thank you
  7. V

Where is it?... And will I recover it.

Dear friends, not a day goes by that I don't wonder where my item is. It is SUCH a great mystery. I am Jupiter in Scorpio/8th house (cleaning my house) that separated with my item within 1 degree (literally feels like a second ago!). Unfortunately Venus is peregrine and detrimented in Scorpio...
  8. V

Thanks so much for your response!! It's greatly appreciated. Myself (Jupiter) and my item (Venus) are applicating to each other in 2 degrees but located in Scorpio in Via Combusta degrees and the house is the unlucky 8th . I am trying not to lose hope. Attached is my house plan https://ibb.co/cr2rL6
  9. V

I am curious if anybody has ANY input at all as I'm emotionally attached to the case. Most concerned with theft as Saturn is quite ominous and hugging the cusp of the 10th house.
  10. V

Bump. Nobody has any thoughts, the thread is up for 3 days?.
  11. V

URGENT. Where is it?... And will I recover it? OK, I lost a precious small item yesterday on 11/14/17 between 12 and 2 pm and drew a chart at 217 pm. The question : Will I recover it, and where is it?. Chain of events: 1. I went to the kitchen to get a snack, put the item in my left pocket (or...
  12. V

My Mother's Lost Cell-Phone

In this chart a phone is represented by Venus (3rd ruler from 10) and your mother as Sun (10 ruler). Phone is in her 11th friendship house , so, its possible that a friend found it...also being in cancer it could be lying out in the open somewhere where there's lots of foot traffic . It just...
  13. V

Renting a room - problem with interpretation

Oh wow. @Tikana, thanks for biting my head (off) and completely overreacting. Sorry I have caught you on a bad day. To clarify: I did not mean to offend anyone...This was not at all meant as a malicious question and I have "never" implied someone was "an idiot".(and never would I ever). I only...
  14. V

Who stole my phone? or did i lose it? and will i get it back? THX

Did you find your phone ? There's a find my phone feature now in every smartphone
  15. V

Renting a room - problem with interpretation

Why not just ASK them ?
  16. V

Which Company to choose?

So as for Venus already being in the 7th house, I remembered that YES, I HAVE indeed worked for this companyB (Moon) as a contractor on behalf of another party and still ... I don't have much in depth experience with them, I just want the best choice for prosperity and I feel like flipping a...
  17. V

Which Company to choose?

Should I choose FC or TW? I have 2 job offers, and now, as update I have a third one from much smaller company JA. ..Tryibg to decide between, two very similar companies, but my brain is frozen...which one to choose??? Which one will make me happier, pay better? It's very unfortunate that...
  18. V

what is causing my symptoms?

You are ruled by the Moon in her 29th (last degree) of Cancer. The Moon in the 1st house is a bit emotionally irritated, capricious and rush. You change your mind about something or in transition. Your partner is ruled by Saturn in the 5th house of recreation/sex in Scorpio, and there's a...
  19. V

Is she PREGNANT?

I will update as soon as I hear the result, the Querent estimates 1.5 weeks (at the earliest). Any other opinions are welcome until then.
  20. V

Is she PREGNANT?

It is Placidus. By astrology classic William Lilly... A woman desirous to know the truth; if she aske the Question of thee, then give Answer, having well considered your figure. The Lord of the Ascendant or Moon behold the Lord of the 5th with any aspect or translation. [No. Jupiter doesn't...