Search results

1. T

Can my boss go 'postal'? Pls. help

Thank you coffee. Interesting about moon in Leo. He also has it conjunct Uranus. His favorite words when he feels threatened are "Bring it on" and "I dare you". I know he is at the beginning of a transiting Pluto square sun. Yikes. Also Saturn is currently squaring his Jupiter. He is a...
  2. T

Can my boss go 'postal'? Pls. help

I'm serious. There has been major conversations on this issue. He is very angry. Very negative, condescending and the bully type. He has made some very disturbing sexual comments to me. He's also crazy. He was adopted, his father committed suicide and his kids have been in detention...
  3. T

Loss of Limbs/My Pisces Secy

Help, I dearly care for this petite (4'9inches, 80lb), 42 year old secy. However she was just diagnosed with a birth defect. Her major artery in her body stops at her diaphram and little feeder veins take over through out her body. She now has hardening of the arteries and her feeder veins...
  4. T

Mars/Saturn aspects

Yes, it is interesting..... Sanem, Mars in Gemini people are very resourceful. They like to talk but they have a sparkling energy. I can understand your fluctuation in energy. And yes, learning some skills, takes me time. I have to fully comprehend and internalize the skill before I can do...
  5. T

Mars/Saturn aspects

Just read this. It's nice to read something positive on this apect: A Note on Mars/Saturn Conjunction by Chakrapani Ullal It is not uncommon to see two or more planets very close together in a chart. It is called an astrological conjunction. A conjunction brings about a significant...
  6. T

~neptune opposition sun Transit~ experience

I think the neptune transit will help with the acting. What a perfect time to have this aspect lol!!!! Actually, I had to much going on with my life at the time to daydream. I did hate waking up tho!! I have to add that I natally have a sun/neptune square. I think this aspect is a heavy...
  7. T

Mars/Saturn aspects

Yes, I have read about the cruelty part of this aspect. However, I wish I was more cruel at times! Maybe some do perceive me as more cruel tho. I can understand why. I feel like I always want to accomplish something. Sitting down, relaxing is more of a waste of time. Most people can not...
  8. T

Mars/Saturn aspects

I read that this can be a cruel aspect - capable of great selfishness. This is also a military aspect - able to stand great stress and discipline. It's true for me of both. I have this aspect in Capricorn in the first. It also indicates someone who can not easily fluctuate their energy (ie...
  9. T

~neptune opposition sun Transit~ experience

Mikey, I recently went through the conjunction of tr. Neptune to my sun. It was the absolute most heinous time in my 47 years. I must of reaped lots of bad karma is all I could say. I must of paid back lifetimes. Lots of deception bullseyed towards me. However, I'm still coming out of it...
  10. T

Neptune/MC +career path

Just wondering what people with this aspect are doing with their careers? I have it and work by educating - teach about consumer issues. It took me years to find what I really liked. I just walked into a lucky situation with getting my master's which helped me define my job. However, my...
  11. T

The city of Angels

lol Tikana! It is a state for the living dead! HOWEVER, for many years I lived in Key West. Before it became so commercialized. Now that was a touch of heaven. Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Atlantic on the other...... I liked the attitude also... Man - yana (sp?)..... tomorrow...
  12. T

The city of Angels

lol Sweet Stars - I feel the same. Love LA but the people seem a bit different (NO OFFENSE REALLY lol!!). The east coast is very serious, work-a-holics, conservative. This is the main apprehension I have about moving. I am so ingrained in east coast philosophy and work ethics! BUT I LOVE LA...
  13. T

Intelligence

Great article! I can say with Mercury in Aqua (conjunct chiron) opposition Uranus in Leo that it is SO true - I flippantly say things that cause opposition! I see things pretty instantly, however don't pay attention to total surroundings. 'Egg in my face' - I've had that several times before...
  14. T

Healing the Heart with Chiron

Has anyone had experience with transiting Chiron conjunct sun? I will be going through this shortly.... it will be happening right at the beginning of my 2nd house. Thanks, tb
  15. T

The city of Angels

I love LA! My heart belongs in LA (sorry Tikana!). I love the feeling when I get off the plane and step on its soil. I was also born in NY (Brooklyn) but raised in Vermont (18 years). I now live in Florida (talk about YUK!). I simply love California. I am always thinking about ways I can...
  16. T

Intelligence

Piscesfool, You made my head bubble saying such sweet things about Aquarians! I don't know if I can get out the door today with such a swelled head lol! That was interesting about Sag vs. Aquarius. I agree. (I one time read about Aquarians, "You combine in your nature the broad vision of...
  17. T

Charisma

Several personality traits I consider magnetic, imho: Self - control (not SENSE control). This trait drives me wild. Very, very few have it. Shows a mastery over the body. Strong mind. Strong saturn maybe? Quietness - most charming to me. Quiet people usually (to me) are much more...
  18. T

Charisma

Interesting topic. Interesting Wintersprite about looking up the definition. Off hand any aspect with an outer planet can be charismatic. Pluto in any aspect - depth, control and mystery. Neptune - evasive, fantasy and depth. Uranus - communication, evasive and illuminating. Just briefly...
  19. T

Death

What signifies physical death? Meaning not only your own, but loved ones, friends, enemies, etc....... I know pluto, 8th house are involved, but with what aspect? square, conj, opp, trine? Progression, transit, solar return??? (transiting saturn is in my 8th, sun is in the 8th house in solar...
  20. T

Uranus transits w/moon

Seems like alot of us opened to spirituality at this time.... Thank you for your responses. Yes, like Shining Ray said, you have to keep open in this period. All emotional ruts will be shattered. However, I felt like the only one standing naked outside!lol! I felt so exposed and vulnerable...