Search results

1. S

Mike Pence and the coming election

I did my best to read Mike Pence's birth chart and his transits at the coming Election Day. My conlusion is that he won't become Vice President - but he still has a political future. Unfortunately I couldn't find his birth certificate :wink:, nor any other record of the time of day of his...
  2. S

What is a marriage? (for people who can't get married)

As I see it, astrology doesn't indicate precise legal status, but human relations. A "marriage" in the horoscope chart is a committed relation to another person, whoever that is. Often it's even hard to say if it's a relation of love or of another kind (business partnership, et cetera - well...
  3. S

Possibilities of a career in writing/illustration.

Saturn in Aquarius and the third house suggests that among your friends it's expected of you to stand for reason and knowledge in a traditional way usually called wisdom, although in your imagination there's quite a turmoil with a lot of unknown, which inspires you. It's not a question of envy...
  4. S

Child Birth Prediction

You might be asking for more than astrology can answer with the certainty you seem to expect. What I said about your careers stems from the fact that both your charts have most of their planets in houses that indicate social activity more than home and family. So, they give me the impression...
  5. S

Time of birth approx ?

I did some minor research into the question of how accurate the time of birth given at delivery really is. My impression was that most nurses take it quite seriously, making sure to note the proper time - traditionally the first breath. When an exact time is given, like 6:24, I usually regard...
  6. S

can i become director??

It simply means that it's possible your career begins when you move to another place.
  7. S

Child Birth Prediction

Well, a very quick look at your charts indicates that you're both heavily involved in your careers. Maybe that's what's in the way? Are you sure you really want a child at this point?
  8. S

Time of birth approx ?

Make the chart for 6:08 and you can't be more than five minutes wrong. That can still make about a grade's difference in the house system, therefore also the Ascendant and MC. For the rest, though, it hardly makes any difference at all (maybe with the exception of the moon, if you try some...
  9. S

can i become director??

Waybread and others have already replied competently, but I received a request from Chaitupicasso, so I feel obliged to say something. I'm rarely confident suggesting an exact profession, like that of a movie director, but there are some general things pointing to an artistic career in the...
  10. S

Possibilities of a career in writing/illustration.

With all that stuff in your 12th house and Scorpio, your imagination is going wild. It doesn't necessarily mean an artistic career, but it certainly means an artistic mind, sparkling inside of you. But the 12th house shows what's suppressed, so your problem is getting it out. Saturn in the 3rd...
  11. S

Which is more powerful: Conjunctions or planets in the first house?

Venus and Saturn and the Ascendant in conjunction? Oh, that's powerful. The Venus and Saturn conjunction in itself is intriguing, making heavy duty a piece of cake and joy an obligation. On the Ascendant, they are immediately perceivable to others as a person committed to delight and unashamed...
  12. S

Aspects of homosexuality?

Long ago, someone told me that Mars in retrograde would suggest it, but I doubt that this or anything else could be made a rule. Sexuality is so much more than the gender preferred.
  13. S

Hi from a Swedish astrologer!

I was in Kalmar for a few days in May, at the Swedish national aikido seminar. I took a bunch of photos, strolling around in the center of it, aiming to post them on my website soon. Nice town, probably a bit more continental than when you lived in it. Anyway, hit me with your chart when you...
  14. S

Hoping to learn from you

Steve, I beat you to it with a few minutes, so I get to bid you welcome :smile: Two Steves at once. That's gotta be a good sign.
  15. S

Well, at least I imagine that I am... Actually, with books it's kind of funny: it's not necessarily the ones knowing the subject the best who write the best books about it. They need first of all to be skilled at the craft of writing books. Or so I tell myself, to defend my meddling in various...
  16. S

Wow, that was a surprise! I guess you've lived in Sweden, otherwise I can't imagine how you got around to learning the language. It's spoken by only nine million, and we're all struggling with it...
  17. S

Top 10 Don'ts in Astrology

Nice thread, so I had to wake it up. What comes to mind: Don't give the parents a reading of a newborn baby's chart. Children have enough of a hard time anyway with their parents' expectations. Actually, I'm very reluctant to do a reading for anyone but the person whose chart it is, but that's...
  18. S

Greetings! I just signed up on this forum, delighted to see that it's so active. I'm a Swedish astrologer and author, with some books on the subject published in Sweden, the first one already in 1979. In English, so far, I've only published one astrology book, about medical astrology: Your...