Search results

1. A

Moon/Pluto Aspects

Sorry, I should have attached my chart! I've added it now ... Thank you for the reply :)
  2. A

Borderline Personality Disorder

My sister was professionally diagnosed with BPD last year. My mother also has BPD. My ex husband also has BPD and I have numerous close friends that suffer from BPD, depression and severe anxiety. I seem to attract people with this condition and am wondering if there is anything in my chart...
  3. A

Grand Cross in Natal Chart

Here is one from the link you provided that has the current transits :)
  4. A

Thank you so much for the insight! "Fixation" definitely applies! Particularly when it comes to relationships of all kinds. I feel like I attract really intense people and many things have happened in my life that while I didn't have anything to do with their occurrence, they end up directly...
  5. A

Oh sorry about that! I've attached it here :)
  6. A

Moon/Pluto Aspects

I have a Leo Moon in the 1st house square Pluto in the 5th with an ord of 5°18. Cancer rules my first house and Scorpio rules my 5th. Can any shed any insight on this aspect? I have very intense emotions towards love, but manage to keep them in check. A lot goes on "inside". I definitely have...
  7. A

Hello all! I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if I could get some insight from you all on the grand cross in my natal chart? I have a moderate knowledge of astrology and am learning as fast as I can, but the grand cross still kind of mystifies me! Any insight would be appreciated! Feb...