Search results

1. S

Karma and Old-soul-ness

WoW. Atleast some folks are talking about soul ages and levels in this forum. I've been a follower of Michael Teachings and did my chart from David Gregg. I contribute to several forums on this topic. It's been my quest to know the connection between the soul ages and to know more from a birth...
  2. S

Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle

Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle Thanks very much @ Rishi Rahul
  3. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Is there any learned astrologer who can help answering my questions? Any guidance is highly appreciated. Appreciate all the above astrologers for devoting their time in helping. Regards !
  4. S

Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle Is there anyone who can address any of the questions? Eagerly looking to understand. Thanks in advance.
  5. S

Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle Attached my charts
  6. S

Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle Can anyone help answering my queries please?
  7. S

Re: Analysis of chart : from Spiritual angle Hi All, I have some questions about my life and looking to see if any learned astrologer can help answering. Date time of birth. April 12, 1979, 16:03 (corrected birth time), Place : Calcutta, West Bengal, India. 1. How was my past life and what...
  8. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Hi, Can someone let me know about my spiritual journey and the objective of this life? I would like to know how close to salvation (mukti) will I get after my current life. Few observation on my Navamsa and rashi chart as follows : 1. Atmakaraka Sun is in Pieces (Meena) Navamsa, Amatyakaraka...
  9. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Thanks for the long analysis Kshantaram. Really appreciate this. Coming to my response on the observation : There was a spiritual ascension/realization happened to me in the year of 2012 - Aug/Nov timeframe which has raised my consciousness to a different level, I should say. I believe in...
  10. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Hi Rohiniranjan Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I think it's indeed not possible to cross check if folks with 'Sanyaas Yoga' have really become Sanyaas or not. It might be difficult to check. But I guess it is possible to check if a native will be inclined towards spiritual side of life so...
  11. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Hi, I can see nearly 85+ views to my query but not a single response, wondering, did I post this in a wrong section/room? Appreciate if somebody can guide. Regards.
  12. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Is there anybody who can help answering plz?
  13. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Can anyone help? Thanks
  14. S

Sanyas Yoga?

Hi, I am curious to know if I have got any combinations of planets/stars that may result into me being a sage/sanyasi who leaves material life (sansara) and pursue spiritual life in seclusion. I have attached my brith chart. Some points to note : 1. My retro saturn is in 12th house Leo...
  15. S

North Node in 12th House

Hi, I have my North Node in Leo alongwith Saturn retrograde. There is a lot of spiritual interest and elevation happened in my life lately. Still figuring out what should be my profession, currently stuck into Information Technology but really want to move to some role where I can directly...
  16. S

Decision in career !

Just reviewing my older posts. Its over 1.5 yrs since I joined the new job. The life become full of struggle over the period of last 1.5 yrs and I am on the verge of quitting the job due to continuous struggle and tiff. I crossed Jupiter->Sun and then now into Jupiter-> Moon for the last ~4/5...
  17. S

Hopelessness

I don't do any remedy as I feel its not aligned with my life contract. I have prepared myself to be ready to receive what life has to offer. My life has taught me to stop expecting anything and to open my mind for floating thru the course of this journey. Situation at job is so worse now that...
  18. S

Frustrated with life....need a big break...

Can I expect any expert's comment on my chart please? Thanks in advance
  19. S

Time of death !

Can someone analyse my chart and identify if there is an soul exit path which is planned? Any spiritual astrologer out here to help? Thanks much.
  20. S

Frustrated with life....need a big break...

Can anybody comment on my soul journey and purpose? I have experience an awakening in July 2012 post and now going thru a spiritual cusp...need help to understand if someone can help. Thanks