Search results

1. D

Please guide me in improving my financial status.

Hello Kannanji, Thank you very much for all the advise that you gave me, I will surely start off from today and I hope all my problems would be solved soon. Thanks again for your valuable time. Best Regards Deep K
  2. D

Respected Kannanji, Thanks for replying! In my horo sun is in the lagna (makara lagna) along with Mercury & Venus. However saturn & Mangal are in the 9th house, I was once told very long back to my parents that my rajyoga has been destroyed due to mangal in 9th house and I am also getting...
  3. D

Hello Kannanji, Thanks a Ton!! for your reply, I will surely do that going forward. However I have one more question, in addition to this is there any yantras or kavachas that I can worship or any mantras that i can jap every day which can also help me with this. Also would you suggest any...
  4. D

Respected Guruji, Humbly requesting you all to please check my horoscope and guide me on how to improve my financial condition. I am currently drowned in debt due to the huge loss (nearly 6-7 lakhs) that I incurred between Sept - Dec '08. Since then my condition has worsened day by day. Please...
  5. D

Need Urgent help...

Hello All, Can anyone check my chart and guide me which are the best gemstones that I can wear. I am mainly looking at improving my financial status. My details are as below: Date of Birth: 29-01-1982 Time of Birth: 06.46 AM Place: Hungund, Karanataka,IN Latitude & Longitude: 16 N 12; 75 E...