Search results

1. SimplyRed

Why aren't there any birds among the signs?

what would be Hummingbirds. gemini possibly quick, fast, they travel a LONG ways, like butterflies.:smile:
  2. SimplyRed

progressed venus conjunct POF and trine pluto

Wow, been awhile. Forgot about my avatar. Amazing. this a real pic from the sky. seems synchronicity.
  3. SimplyRed

progressed venus conjunct POF and trine pluto

anyone experience this. either/or major transits are pluto trine mars Uranus sextile venus Saturn return, Last hit in one month, then later in year Saturn sextiles chiron the pluto Uranus square. Pluto is in 12th house transiting. so, do not know what to think. secret, hidden, falling in...
  4. SimplyRed

Will we travel to tropics

Friends and I How do you resize chart?
  5. SimplyRed

Will I get evicted/loose my Home?

Too early, ascendant is. Ask again. MarsWoman, You live in the Navojo Desert, right I hope you do not loose it. Maybe someone can help. It IS your dream home. Sage
  6. SimplyRed

Work Horary question, sixth house 0 Aries

Does not look any design job. Need to resize chart. Libra ascendant, Cap Moon applying to Mars, Cancer MC Would this design job be permenant work. Venus oppose Saturn January 24 12:04AM Chapel Hill, NC I will get back.
  7. SimplyRed

Work Horary question, sixth house 0 Aries

I have a design job and asked will this be permenat?
  8. SimplyRed

Saturn in Tenth, interesting answer

Yes, I asked an astrologer this because I have Saturn in 10th Scorpio, part of a grand water trine. Pisces sun, Uranus and Jupiter conjunct. (Actually, accidentally I ended up on a astrology radio talk show. I called a famous astrologer and she asked<: did you hear about the talk show on the...
  9. SimplyRed

Saturn in Tenth, interesting answer

I asked a well known astrologer this question and she said "you are the captain of your ship." I begin thinking about this statement and concluded that Saturn in tenth could mean whatever the person in tenth wanted inside, not from the world. Inside yourself means what is valuable to your...
  10. SimplyRed

where is my key?

Scorpio rules lost and gone forever, trash cans, rubbish, stagnate water
  11. SimplyRed

where is my key?

Could be at her house or on route from her house. I lost some jewelry last year and asked a horary, where is it. Saturn ruled second and when Saturn went direct it was found in a container almost to the day Saturn went direct.
  12. SimplyRed

2nd Your karma inheritance and sabian symbol

The second is about your rightful inherent talents for money and values. Values can mean morals, outlook on life, ablities to earn or keep money. Guess, I am sort of drawn to this house cause my Pisces sun is here. My idenity is involved with values and money, and water. Pluto pulverized me...
  13. SimplyRed

2nd Your karma inheritance and sabian symbol

Dane Rudayr sm The second house is considered your rightful inheritance and what substains your first house. Been reading Dane and a few other's concept of the second house. there is also a good artical at astro. com on the second house. Neptune rules my second and is 28 degrees Libra 28º...
  14. SimplyRed

where is my key?

Lost items second house, keys third, Saturn rules all\ Neptune in second house as well. Neptune rules water, liquids, gas, perfumes, medicines and shipyards.
  15. SimplyRed

where is my key?

I understand paranoia, scarry to think someone messing with your car. However, start checking mileage and maybe get good locks for your house. At the moment, go somewhere and to feel safe or whatever makes you feel safe. I am sure you are very intuitive Smile and HUGS
  16. SimplyRed

where is my key?

SO, you have a key and can start the car. Secondly, can you jump the battery and/or at times the lights recharge themselves over time. Can you call a friend to help? What can you do at the present moment besides lost second key and strange guy Then get good locks or something. Yes, Cap...
  17. SimplyRed

where is my key?

SO, you have a key and can start the car. Secondly, can you jump the battery and/or at times the lights recharge themselves over time. Can you call a friend to help? What can you do at the present moment besides lost second key and strange guy He
  18. SimplyRed

where is my key?

NC, USA it is getting cold here. Chapel HIll It is very hot in the summer and COLD in the winter Searching for more temperate place to live. Older I am, the less cold weather turns me on. I lived in Houston a while back and no winter Also, love my feet bare, the grass, rocks even feel good.
  19. SimplyRed

where is my key?

Where do you live? I want to swim in a river LOVE WATER Anyway, today this morning full moon from my blog, Gemini Full Moon, However The Gemini Full moon has only two major aspects, Pallus and north node conjunct and is square and Saturn is square. The Goddess of wisdom is being...
  20. SimplyRed

where is my key?

OK, Calm down you will find it, if someone took it look at past aspects the moon made. Sun going into the 12th house. Sag A man, gamblers, horses, clergy, universties, they grow beards late in life or when young even It is expensive to buy a new key, however I had to do it once when my daughter...