Search results

1. I

Lost memory card, sadness.

Sorry, I forgot to say 'thank you for reading'. Indigo
  2. I

Lost memory card, sadness.

Good evening everyone Well...I've really done it this time. I have lost a memory card :confused: I have turned the place upside down. My partner has turned the place upside down. I have turned my office upside down My partner has turned the office upside down. We both even turned up with...
  3. I

New baby boy for Will & Kate

and check out the mars/pluto/uranus square! temper temper :whistling:
  4. I

New baby boy for Will & Kate

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2at_01_boy_cambridge_hp.75756.25834.gif&res=63&va=&cid=pl5fileBUFuZX-u1374526947 Scorpio rising. Good luck Will & Kate, you have a real challenge on your hands. :o Mega grand trines, kites, all kinds of things.
  5. I

Why I'm always atracted to Gemini women?

Because we are brilliant, end of. You date a different woman every day :-) Your natal Chiron also lives in Gemini - maybe the women you are attracted to have something that can heal you x x
  6. I

Lost knitting pattern

Anachiel - you have been to my house, clearly! it WAS found - under the sofa (so between the sofa and the floor) and NEAR the bookshelf!! Now the 7th house reference that I made before - my hubby found it. so I guess that's where that 7th house came in. I didn't get the outcome right though...
  7. I

Lost knitting pattern

well. somehow I've managed to lose a knitting pattern that I was working from. it's not as simple as just getting a new one - it's something that I am working *on* and it's actually in the process of being copyrighted, which makes me feel completely useless at the moment. anyhoo. i have had a...
  8. I

Witney Houston died at 48

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/3dz576nkC4T6.htm pisces strikes back. that virgo pisces thing always ever present in these druggie celeb charts. kurt, michael, amy, whitney. Jeez.
  9. I

London riots

I think the Mercury/Neptune also means a lot of tall tales will be told in court to try and get out of the mess they've put themselves in :happy: okay: what they're saying for definite. Mr Duggan did not fire anything at officers. the bullet found in the police radio was a police issue bullet...
  10. I

London riots

I live in London - my relatives in London - nowhere to flee for me! The impact here is terrible with masked people looking like: :bandit: and like :ninja: just looting and shooting away.
  11. I

London riots

:surprised: This isn't a mercury retro thing - but then again - the thefts come under mercury. astrologically, what else is going on here?
  12. I

Amy Winehouse

I said it above, and was blasted for it with comparison to Kurt Cobain (despite the fact that the example used by the person (Cobain) was also a Virgo rising lol) I don't know if I'm right, I am just throwing ideas below, so feel free to correct: I think the Virgoan hide a very, very dark...
  13. I

Amy Winehouse

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead in any case: Cobain, Pisces sun, Virgo rising.
  14. I

Amy Winehouse

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead Did I even mention it was reminiscent to Kurt Cobain and did anything in my previous comment imply that other signs didn't do drugs? Nope.... so what's your point? I mentioned it was reminiscent, and we usually think of Virgo as well adjusted practical people...
  15. I

Amy Winehouse

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead you know, there is something very reminiscent to Michael Jackson's death (incidentally, another Virgo). Music genius, Cancelled tour dates. Drug overdose, paramedics unable to revive. I think we should rethink the Virgo sun and its usual orderly traits. Maybe we...
  16. I

Amy Winehouse dead at age 27

it is sad, but is anyone surprised? really?
  17. I

Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse found dead Sad, but unfortunately, not surprising :pouty:
  18. I

Amy Winehouse

was she close to her saturn return?
  19. I

Found bangle :-) little bit of lighthearted fun! Guessing game

...After turning the house upside down for a week, looking at the below, have a guess where i found my bangle? I generated this chart and used the signs as houses, so scorpio first, sagi second etc: and I went straight there and found it :biggrin: I'll update with the answer later :love: