Search results

1. Emerald

Nodal return bad, but North node conjunct south not as bad?

I have kinda the same, but in opposite direction transiting NN and Saturn conjunction SN and natal Saturn. I am stressed and "all over the place trying to make sense of it" too Maddy. What do you think is your answer? Maybe we can trade answers and do the opposite, since you have experience with...
  2. Emerald

I am stressed and sometimes lost with this NN conjunct SN, but maybe because my NN is in Taurus and not Scorpio, so is more tumultous. But indeed, is like sends you to focus on SN theme but for a positive result after the transit. But is hard, is like I was going though the NN, then you have...
  3. Emerald

Wow, sorry, I just saw your post now! Was very enlightening! If you wrote a book about it I would buy it hahahaha. You know my partner is Aries NN in 7th house, I dont know if yours is in 7th house, and is exactly as you said " lot of lessons about my attachments to other people, what they...
  4. Emerald

Career, vocational reading?

Wow, kshantara, thats very insightful. Actually is exactly the drama, I have inspiration for art and visual crafts, clothing, graphical design, , programmer or cartographer/geoprocessing, experience with theater, but less training, but at the same time, I also have a background with maths...
  5. Emerald

Thank you Zarathu, I agree completly, what would you advise about this in respect to the chart in question?
  6. Emerald

According to this chart, what career/profession/area of work would give more fulfillment? I think Midheaven ruler and its house positioning as field of work is a good indicator, or am I off with that? Any advice would be great, thank you in advance! :smile:
  7. Emerald

Venus in Scorpio males... Why so intense????

I know a best friend of mine, she is Gemini sun and mars I think and her first boyfriend was Scorpio, a very scorpionic one and she went through same or worse thing you went with these Venus is Scorpios. Lost of intimidation, threats, intensity and manipulation that suffocated, confuse her and...
  8. Emerald

Can venus conjunct jupiter in 10th turns into a very bad thing?

Thanks Vista! I had a field trip for university, my husband got very jealous about very small simple things that didnt involve any opposite sex directly. I actually was having problem with male coworkers, cause we didnt understand well, so I dont see an affair in future from my group of...
  9. Emerald

Wow Vista, your advices are always so on point. I dont feel so young, and I dont have a financial external support of family and husband, so I feel pretty much restricted and old. I cant just spend all my small savings without a very careful plan (where the scholarship is not kinda coming as...
  10. Emerald

Interesting, I thought Pluto had passed the MC already, you mean will change motion and wander around MC again? I think you are pretty right, I feel this need of change completly, doing the same things I did in the past wont work anymore, that they are not making me grow. The problem is that is...
  11. Emerald

Wow, the future looks bright lol. Joking apart, thanks for the advice. I always had easy to have a good reputation like you said, as tutor, volunteer to students, so on, although nothing like you said came easy to me, passed trough tough times as a kid. I still can impress boss or teachers with...
  12. Emerald

Ah, here is chart and transits.
  13. Emerald

Hello guys, I was reading about symptoms of an afflicted Jupiter in Capricorn, specifically, from some famous astrologer, which seems to be happening to me. I have a Venus conj Jupiter I think 1 degree, in Capricorn in 10th House, is my most tight aspect in chart, and is not afflicted by any...
  14. Emerald

Hi, guys, Sorry for the confusing title, but I was observing my current transits and relating to my past transit of north node conjunct exactly north node, and I am confused, anyone has insight on north node return and north node transiting/conjunct natal south node? I have north node in...
  15. Emerald

Can you guess my Ascendant from these pictures?

The Jovial expression, smile and eyebrows, the look when you smile and the easy smile all sounds Sag. I never knew any Sag that didnt have at least a little of it, even some that had moon in capricorn, venus in scorpio and was in his 50s, he still had that expressiveness of smile/kid curiosity...
  16. Emerald

I knew you had that Sagittarius either in Sun or Asc XD
  17. Emerald

I am between Sagittarius and Aries, but voted Sag.
  18. Emerald

How to deal with an intense composite?

Wow, girl, thats an intense composite! Never been into one like that. Those scorpio positions and transiting, and that jupiter moon pluto conjunction in 5th, tell me about a intense deep dramatic romance. But something tells me your Leo sun moon mars loves it? lol. If it was me I would run for...
  19. Emerald

Career change for unhappy young recent graduated?

Wow, Kimbermoon! Exactly this part of working from home! He is 25, so relatively young, but his dad wanted him to do some engineer since he was kid. He is very smart, very practical individual, and detail oriented person (probably cause of ASC virgo I think), but he doesnt really feel a calling...
  20. Emerald

Career change for unhappy young recent graduated?

Sorry moderators for the wrong placement of the thread. I thought it was on vocational astrology, since it was more specific. [there was no astrological interpretation, so it was moved to the "Read My Chart" forum - Moderator]