Search results

1. E

Draconic Synastry: Which one Soulmates is?

Ok so I decided to check out my friend draconic today, and I was not expecting this but a lot our planets conjunct each other. Some people here have said that it represents your past incarnation. I have read that it represents soulmates that will help you reach your higher self so people's...
  2. E

Draconic Synastry: What kind of soulmate real is this?

Ok so I decided to check out my friend draconic today, and I was not expecting this but a lot our planets conjunct each other. Significant: His Draco sun conjuncts my MC His Draco sun conjuncts my Moon My Draco sun conjuncts his IC My Draco sun conjuncts his Moon My Draco Quiron conjunct his...
  3. E

What is the wound of my YOD?

10/05/1999 Aline 19:45 pm Caratinga - Minas Gerais - Brazil 19/09/1998 Thiago 10:30 am Ribeirão Pires - São Paulo- Brazil
  4. E

Thank you! I have shown you the synastry, look I'd prefer to exclude Uranus / Neptune / Pluto, for reasons of: I do not consider them important in reading synastry. I'm not a fan of composite map either. Can I send the synastry here?
  5. E

Anyway, will I be a little unlucky in love? I'm not the one to chat, or put myself in delicate circumstances of emotional / affective violence, not anymore. I suffered from childhood and adolescence with themes such as: sexual violence, abandonment, bullying, fear of expressing myself and...
  6. E

What does Chiron and Lilith mean in our birth charts?

There is no conjunction of Chiron with the inner / personal planets, much less of Lilith, for that matter, irrelevant. Do you have any difficulty regarding the subjects read about "the cure of Chiron in Libra" and Lilith in Cancer? If so, try a straightforward question, your map is very rich in...
  7. E

learning problems and yod

InfoOverload2, the map here:
  8. E

College, studies ... it's been hard to face my limits and fears, all the emotional **** that hangs me, sometimes I lose the aura of the discovery environment that I can form around me, and everything seems merely a dream, while in fact my commitment to learning and all that is real is real and...
  9. E

I am in a relationship that the healing theme is quite recurrent. My boyfriend has Mars set exactly to my northern node, we entered into a relationship in the month of October last year; he encourages me a lot to run after my dreams and goals, lately I have felt a certain discouragement, if you...
  10. E

It was necessary to go one path alone, to know my strength and to understand the power of certain cognitive abilities; demanded much of my creativity and dispossession, a certain internal rebellion, and things flow in a very Uranian way! I learned a lot about learning, enhancement, strength, and...
  11. E

Vocation for Math

My connection to philosophy is something strong that I want to keep alive for a long time; the interest in mathematics arose from the ease of philosophy, to be clear, I learned to understand mathematics was to open myself to a deep thinking about philosophical issues discussed in areas that work...
  12. E

Excuse me, but you spoke spoke, the basics on the planet, in a source that increases the letter, and did not say anything relevant to the case. A yes or no, or larger callsign like: Check house X, her regent, the location and aspects of it. Thank you, but it did not help, about the time of...
  13. E

Vocation for Math

Thanks. But, no.
  14. E

Hello everyone, * is a specific question * by chance the yod in my natal chart, is an indication for the emergence of some disease that activated mercury? - then during a phase of emotionally difficult adolescence, between 14 and 16 years, I had an emotional shock and after a week unlearned to...
  15. E

Best and worst mars signs to have.

Hello, I have Mars in the last degree of pound, and in house 11, please do not run, kk, distressed by Neptune, opposite Jupiter in the 5th, and unfortunately, my Mercury. I think I understand what you say by expansion, many times, I do not have the impulse to act and let life happen, while I...
  16. E

Vocation for Math

Hello, mercury - saturn, ascendant in sagittarius, jupiter in mutual reception, something would indicate talent for math? Ps: I'm a researcher here in my country.
  17. E

My mars is afflicted.

18. E

My mars is afflicted.

Hello, my proposal is that someone read my map and help you better understand how Mars influences the general picture there; I think the following: I have a T-SQUARE, Neptune, Mars and Mercury involved, the opposition is between Mars and Mercury, the respective square between Neptune and Mars...
  19. E

About interpreting composite chart

Hello. I'm curious here, is composite map relevant to you when analyzing a relationship? Is not the progressive map of the compound logically the most ideal? Or maybe Davison? I have observed Davison - Chart, it has an interesting functionality to handle practical matters that are repeated in...