Search results

1. S

Own children

Joseph, thank you for your input. Would you care to elaborate more on this topic or rather my particular case? I actually don't know much about astrology as it's just so complex, and what I know is from Placidus so Equal house system now sounds extremely complicated to me. I would be very glad...
  2. S

Own children

I'm back here with a short update, should anyone be interested. After more than a year has passed with no luck so I have now started the IVF process. I was hoping to concieve naturally but it hasn't happened and since I'm older now and my chances are rapidly decreasing I am in the process. In...
  3. S

Missing person - Where is she?

Thanks! Can dogs help with the search, the ones that are specifically trained for this? I mean, I know logically they can and everything, just if you see that they might be able to find her? Thanks again!
  4. S

Thank you! Would you think that the search should be made around any of the marks she was either last seen, where her phone had last signal, where her car was parked, or where she left from? Would the area she can be found at related to any of the existing information and indicia? Thank you...
  5. S

Hi Fensi88, Thank you very much for your time and your input, it is greatly appreciated. So far the search was focused mostly on the river (also by divers) close to where her car was found. Do you think river or water has any significant impact in the chart or that she could be found in the...
  6. S

SO is my significant other, or my "husband" (we're not married). The girl missing is his niece or his cousin's daughter. Thank you!
  7. S

Dear horary forum members, I'm reaching out to you in case you're able to help with your knowledge on horary astrology. This is very important and extremely difficult time for the family. I decided to ask here though I've been thinking about it for a while, not knowing if making a chart now is...
  8. S

Where is my necklace

Thank you so much, this is really valuable information. I'm very grateful for your help. I looked at some places you mentioned, so far I haven't found it yet. I will check it more during the weekend as I won't be home much in the following days but I will certainly let you know when I find it...
  9. S

Where is my necklace

Thank you so much, this is very reassuring! The chart was drawn for 14e37 46n13 but we're a bit down from that, the house is in a town which says 14e36 (or 37) 46n11 (or 10) and that's also where I asked the question. I presume this doesn't make much of a difference, I can only make a chart for...
  10. S

Where is my necklace

Thank you very much for your answer! I tried to look at many places today, focusing on your clues, but so far with no success (true, there is a lot of mess around). I will go to the upper floor tomorrow though I doubt it's there. Do you think I'll find it? Usually some things appear after I...
  11. S

Own children

It's been a year since I wrote that question, still no pregnancy. I have been trying to study some astrology on the subject but not knowing much it is quite difficult so I gave up. At the moment I'm at What happens happens for a reason mentality... Anyway, as we spoke about lunar ovulation I...
  12. S

Where is my necklace

Dear Lost Items helpers, I will be extremely grateful if you could help me find my necklace. I haven't been able to find it for months and last night I thought of this forum and thought you might be able to help me locate it because I know there are some really knowledgeable members on here...
  13. S

Should I apply for this position?

Thank you for your input. If you're willing to answer another question (I have many, but they're relationship and family related so let's stick to career here:) I would want to know Will I change jobs in the foreseeable future? Like in the next two years? Will it be smooth or difficult, and...
  14. S

In case anyone is interested, I sent an application but soon received an answered that I won't be considered at all. It was a nicer answer but I didn't even get past the first filter which was very disappointing.
  15. S

Dear members, The more I read about horary the more I'm intrigued by it. So here I am, asking you questions again (of course, this particular question has been going through my mind for a while but just now I made a chart). I saw an opening about a week ago and got quite excited about it. I...
  16. S

Will I give birth to a child?

Thank you for your answer and apologies for my late reply, days fly lately. I'm only hearing bits of horary and after not even knowing a lot about astrology in general it's a bit difficult to accept all the information. I hope one day I'll better understand some things:smile:
  17. S

Own children

Thank you for your answers, I'm replying a bit late as days fly with a speed of lightning! If you happen to get that friend's chart I would love to hear if there's any similarities with mine. I always want to be prepared but it seems that the more I try the more life throws unexpected things...
  18. S

Own children

Thank you for your explanations, I'm learning a lot, at the same time being quite confused too:sideways: Isn't 5th house children (in general), then 1st child is 7H, 2nd child 9H and 3rd child 11H, therefore 1st pregnancy 8H, 2nd pregnancy 10H and then 3rd pregnancy 12H? That's how I understood...
  19. S

Own children

Thank you for your explanations. I'm aware of that, I just believe that some things are bound to happen and that it shows in the chart. Not only my experience, some friends had natal charts read and they were told many things that actually happened afterwards. I may be wrong but I believe some...
  20. S

Will I give birth to a child?

Thank you for your answer. I just don't understand why Sun and Jupiter are rejecting each other? I also see a lovely trigon between Sun in the fifth with Uranus, which by my natal chart explanation some time ago should affect my pregnancy.