Search results

1. A

I will read your chart

This is my second "I will read your chart" thread I create. I need practice with the system I am "making". My focus will be 5 people. Meaning that I will actively deal with a group of 5 people. Thus, if I have 10 chart reading requests I will deal with 5 at a time. After I am done with a group...
  2. A

Who wants a chart reading?

I will continue with this, and with time I will deal with everyone here, unless rate of growth it's more than rate of correspondence in the long term... But, the point is that it won't be instantly. So, I suggest everyone to have patience, for I will try to deal with everyone here. Don't expect...
  3. A

You may want to PM me the time of birth if you have it... To be more specific: Hour and Minute of birth if you have them.
  4. A

I am doing that.
  5. A

Ok, you don't have any more info? I can still try to read the chart from your Moon, though it wouldn't be as complete. Also don't you prefer PM or Skype to this public thread?
  6. A

I have been doing a lot of philosophical examination in Astrology - Now I need to put it into practice. Would you allow me to read your chart, as well as practice some techniques? I will use the Sidereal Zodiac, but I will interpret the signs with a more philosophically consistent system than...
  7. A

Origins of psychological astrology?

I would like some light about the origins of psychological astrology. How did it come to be? What cultures saw its birth first? Etc. It would be interesting and useful to see how the ancients approached the psychological aspect of the natal chart in contrast with how modern astrologers approach...
  8. A

Your experience when reading charts alone...

I mean - with the person actually interacting with you. Whether in the same room, on Skype, on phone, etc.
  9. A

Your experience when reading charts alone...

Point of the message I have been wondering about other astrologers' experiences when they read charts by themselves, instead of having a person with them (the person being most often the friend or the client). Do you feel most comfortable reading charts by yourself or with a person "in front"...
  10. A

Assistance required understanding sidereal and tropical zodiac

Check my previous reply, this is just in case you are not notified :happy: that I continued my message. Thanks.
  11. A

Wow, you wrote an extensive reply. I am sorry, truth is not for all. Some things are written in stone, but people are too blind to perceive it... Some people are just already psychologically wired to not perceive it. If truth could be accessed by all, this Earth would be a paradise, "too bad"...
  12. A

Virgo Sun, Scorpio Rising, and Capricorn Moon?

I'm desperate for practice, so I will attempt this one... Let me see how the system I am building works in hard practice. I am trying certain techniques in sidereal after bouncing from experimenting with Draconic. You were born in Mula Nakshatra and with Moon in Sagittarius - Jupiter is weak...
  13. A

I wrote about the Sidereal Zodiac very logically having regular 12, 30 degree, zodiac signs here. Just check my second post in the thread I am directing you to... Yes, it is true that everything has the capacity to evolve consciousness, hence, we beings supposedly composed purely of matter...
  14. A

Is the position of a planet in the Tropical Zodiac absolute?

Thanks for the answer, JUPITERASC... Your quotation of Robert Huntz makes sense, and that is what I actually take as a possibility of why the constellations had certain shapes and not others. There is a chance that constellations are just bookmarks for people to remember the effects of a certain...
  15. A

I wanted to know if someone around here knows if the position of a planet in the Tropical Zodiac around the Earth is truly objective, or it is just a calculation derivated from the Tropical Sun Position. Hence, the example of two people with different Tropical Sun sign, but with a planet in the...
  16. A

The question has been written. I am asking this because I am forming my "own" system of Astrology; which is only an attempt to correct the many logical and ontological flaws of every astrological concept I come across. Astrology is more or less corrupt, but I have seen it working, and it can...
  17. A

Help me find a sense of who I am

Yeah, just remember this, my point of view is not popular hence you are not going to find it around the internet; so, it is not "researchable" but rather "teachable". I am yet to finish "my" Astrological system too, but I can teach you what I know, and in fact it would be good if you allow me to...
  18. A

I will edit this message in order to continue my explanation... For now this reply is just a reminder that I will continue. I have to go out of my home to help my mother in some things. Also, here is your chart... I hope you understand the South Indian chart (there is more to it than what it...
  19. A

I have expanded my message... I am using the Draconic Zodiac, and also, I am looking at your Moon as the principal influence since you are a woman.
  20. A

I am no beginner, neither am I an expert. My techniques are a little bit beta, but still I would like to try them in this case... I am a weirdo who uses Vedic Astrology techniques on the Draconic Zodiac. Tell me if I am accurate or not. I feel that there is too much a posteriori reasoning...