Search results

1. T

What synastry aspects make you HATE each other?

In a natal charge it supercharges the sign it’s in.
  2. T

Side bar: mc and nn in libra is hard work no? Is he a Gemini, libra or Sag?
  3. T

The worst moon ever. They are getting exposed though. I’ve had 4 in my life have their *** served to them.
  4. T

CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

The smiley emojis are an issue
  5. T

Borderline Personality Disorder

Jupiter opposite her Mc is not easy or fun. Bad karma that she’s paying for in this lifetime. Chiron conjunct Asc (body issues and prone to loads of body modifications/surgeries) but, good with herbs 🤷🏽*♀️ Scorpio stellium is Hell
  6. T

Moon in taurus opposite pluto conjunct algol Moon in 8th house Moon trine uranus, and neptune, and mars Stellium in fourth house capricorn. Venus in aquarius quintile pluto Arhggg I literally spat my coffee out when I read pluto conjunction Algol What in the name... So. Pluto is in the 8th...
  7. T

You may be masking your symptoms of BPD with avoidance and deflecting. You also have a fair bit of shame that I’m sure a malefic aspected Sun and Pluto will create. Your father may have patterns of emotional avoidance. Our 20 harmonics reveal more about our lineage than our tendencies. It’s...
  8. T

Those Leo moons 😂😂
  9. T

The moon is squaring a suspicious Aquarius Saturn which is Rx atm in 8th house. Explains why the world is literally losing its self. Collective breakdown. I haven’t paid much attention to Mercury because I’m in my late 30s and find it doesn’t factor into my relationship style as much as it...
  10. T

I hear you. People can observe Angular houses however they like but the geometry can’t be made up. Angular houses have a values of 0 and are right angles of a circle which represents houses(energy) that is corresponded by the ‘cusps’ of 10th, 7th, 4th and 1st. They are created by the horizon...
  11. T

Idk I’m still unsure what’s going on with Trump. He doesn’t repulse me as much.
  12. T

Only angular houses are angular houses.
  13. T

Saturn Conjunct Pluto in the 12th house

However Pluto was in its last legs in Libra during 82/83 So that 29 degree bridging into the Scorpio is very different to your early and mid degrees of placement. I was born on the precipice of Scorpio Pluto and I’m definitely more fixed and here/now with regard to how I tackle collective...
  14. T

She’s feral I can’t stand her. There’s just an absence to her that creeps me out. So reptilian.
  15. T

Not long ago I predicted near apocalyptic situations in Australia. The bushfires happening along the south coast are the result of dodgy cloud seeding and extremely dry conditions. Governments are not even hiding their agendas it’s all in plain view. The head RFS(rural fire services) telling...
  16. T

That’s interesting. I was thinking today that the aspect was terrible for relationships.
  17. T

Aquarius with Mars/Venus conjunct in Pisces. Know any and any advice would help.

Life lately. Visions. Intuition. Instant manifestations. Curses. Reversals. Rather than acquiesce to the pressure, I acknowledge the pain and it dissolves instantly. I’m grateful for any insights. Im reclusive as hell. This Saturn/Pluto conjunction in my 12th house is sending me further...