Search results

1. A

What have I done to deserve this

aquarius7000, what I feel like I most relate to aquararius is... all of of it really. Perhaps the sun sign representation of it. I can feel like this is my soul.:sideways:
  2. A

Hey wilsontc thanks but how did you find that out I had no idea can you give some info were I can learn what you know about astrology especially your info on what you replied about. Much appreciation. :happy:
  3. A

hey I would like to introduce my self

I am new to astrology and I picked up a book and started to read it and got some few questions if any one can help well here it goes. In my 4th house I have saturn moon and uranus. I know that saturn represents the father and the moon represents the mother since I have been reading about this on...
  4. A

I have read my astrology book today and relised that my saturn moon uranus was in the 4th house. And was wondering since saturn represents the fathe and the moon represents the mother, with the 4th house representing family, home, soul's entrance, beginning and ending. Can I some how be like an...
  5. A

I can't say what I want in good fashion
  6. A

What are my strengths & weaknesses based on the sun,moon,asc sign combo

Thank you all for all of your replys all of them has help me understand what I am looking for.:andy:
  7. A

thanks for the info but the truth about my self is I have a hard time with commitment and get so fustrated when I am not in control of my life. My mother never really tried to strive for more she was always happy with the bare min. And I can see alot of that in me but maybe its my leo rising...
  8. A

o well I figure that since my sun is cancer that controlled my destiny which is me becoming a chef and my moon is how I make decisions sagittarius wise. With my asc being leo I may have high expecticies with my self. Can any of this info help understand were I've been where I'm at and where I'm...
  9. A

ok but in which way does my combination of my sun (cancer) moon (sagittarius) and asc ( leo ) explains my personality. Like with this combo what weaknesses and strengths will I get.:wink:
  10. A

I am looking for help determining my strengths and weaknesses caused by the combination of my sun, moon, and asc signs. I figure I can better understand my past present and future better if I knew how this combination of signs affects my life. I know that the sun sign is my destiny or (identity)...
  11. A

help with interpretation with my chart on me & relationships

katydid thank you for the repley. I will try to understand my personality in relationships. Alot what you said seems like it has happened to me when looking for love:banana: and hope that I can use my positives to my advantage and notice my weaknesses.
  12. A

help with interpretation with my chart on me & relationships

I was wondering what my chart has to say about me on how I am in relationships in general. Something that I got so far but having trouble interpring it is, Self expression modifying Physical & Relationship focused on spiritual goes very easily with Expansion modifying duty focused on home...
  13. A

What do I need to change about myself in order to be successful?

So what your saying EJ53 is by having day to day contact with friends and groups I will be improving on my North Node in Aries/9th house and Chiron in Gemini/10th house which can effect me entering in a career that will give me satisfaction. That sounds pretty good considering that I do have...
  14. A

I am sorry, I would like to be successful at communicating to people better. That refers to family, friends, co-workers, and new people. I think I would have a better advantage in my career if I communicated to others better. Some of my problems of communicating to others are as followed. I like...
  15. A

I came up with something. It is about how my energies are focused. But I am having difficulties understanding their meanings. An example of one is Duty modifying Being focused on Self Expression goes easily with Spiritual modifying Expansion focused on Transformation. If any one has any good...
  16. A

I am a shy person sometimes but I do not like to say that but rather would like to say that I don't like to give up on myself. The reason for this is I feel that I need to keep on doing things to better myself in any situation that I feel will give me an advantage in life. Some how I know that...
  17. A

Chart-reading request

I admit that I have not been so open about my self that is because I have difficulties letting others in my life. Though there is a feeling to but I am so stubborn with my shyness that it can be difficult. Also for me to come up with ideas on my own is a little hard also I wonder if that has...
  18. A

Cusp Signs....?

Is it true that on some years my sun sign would be Gemini and other years my sun sign would be Cancer because my birth date and time are so close to be either or. June 21 at 10:18 am.
  19. A

Chart-reading request

EJ53 thanks for that info of my chart. There were incidents in my life that I could feel with instinctual feelings that those were my problems or weaknesses. I could imagine being able to be on top of those problems but the one that is dealing with projecting who I really am to others and not...
  20. A

Chart-reading request

What I would like to ask is where is my direction of life heading towards and what are my strengths and weaknesses I should be aware of that will help me be sucessful in that direction.:13: P.S. and a reading like the one done in that link would be very welcomed as well thanks.