Search results

1. S

Autism & Asperger's in natal chart

I have Apergers... firstly it is not caused by vaccines.. but a variety of genetic factors one of which is though to effect the proteins which may effect neural pathways.. im not sure how this relates to natal but heres my chart..
  2. S

how long does it take to study astrology??

for as long as your alive and astrogy srill is around
  3. S

I wish I was a..

:happy: yes i dont get, i whis i was (.....) thing there is no point. i can say i like sag but you cant be one
  4. S

Am I the Choosen One?

looking at your chart there is indeed phycic traits.... just don't joke about such things
  5. S

Am I the Choosen One?

i ddoupt it for some reason.. prob as your pices and easliy deceived moon in leo 5th hs .. makes me think attention seeker.... acs taurus.. suburn.. so what i say what i say wont make a difference. but i know this is not right as the is only one saviour.. jesus
  6. S

Could I have reading of my chart please?

Re: never heard of wolf, to Xibalba I had only heard of wolf in the asociations section of websites but it the idea of being a wolf fits me very well, but to be sure i would need personality traits.
  7. S

thanks, although none of the stages seem to fit me.
  8. S

I did mean the evoloution levels also I have heard of phoenix, so the types are progressive. My decan is scorpio decante scorpio
  9. S

also, I have heard that there are dirent thypes of scorpio. how is this decided if by natal chart could someone tell me what i am.
  10. S

Natal Chart Reading

yes please you can you to do my extended or norm. birth data 29/october/1991 23:59 born at bournmouth uk
  11. S

Astrology, the Continuum, and Appearance

I just wear plain clothes as i dont see the point buy expenive clothes which will get trashed by my family. my tases are conflicting somtimes i want simlple classical clothes (which i atribute to scorpio, other times i want to stand out ( Which I atribute to leo).
  12. S

thanks everyone, to answer the question do i feel strong or weak? strong but i worry that is my ego going too high. my home at the moment is quite bad you could Im a introvert in an extravert world. again thank for the help. existence is your only obligation you may pay taxes but you could...
  13. S

I know I am young but I dont feel young, somtimes I feel like an old sage, also i am aware that i not alone; death is certen but no one seems to understand me (the curse of being a scorpio?)
  14. S

sorry about that.. the background to my life is as follows: i lost most of my family such as my dad, my step dad, my grand dad, my grandma. also I have 2 sisters that i have never seen and i was raped when i was 5 by my dad friend.
  15. S

Scorpios and the psychology of revenge

i only engage in phyical conflicts when i have to or when mars gets the better of me and then i seek revenge in an arien manner, there and then and normaly in self defence. verbal conflicts are my norm.
  16. S

Scorpios and the psychology of revenge

Me too but I do use revenge alot as i have alrady said, it could be that mars is too strong and i think i have a fixed grand cross.
  17. S

Tattoo's and Piercings

I want a tattoo or tattoos to symolise who i am astrologicly and for other reasons i'm not sure of, could transformation as i am a heavy scorpio.
  18. S

The main point of this thread is to see if why I have had a hard life also to see if my if i have a good/bad strong/weak chart. My chart: http: //www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=lz3fileuWcMIn-u1229347691 I included a link as I do not know how to download thumbnails. [made...
  19. S

For other Scorpios -- What sign do you prefer to date (get involved with)?

I am astrong scorpio and doble leo moon and asc. i think capricorn goes well with me but i was in love with a fellow scorpio (but it didn't last0 i'm not sure about picses but the discriction works for me. my chart...
  20. S

Which sign your baby would you like to be ?

heh heh.... my ideal child would sun in pisces ,asc scorpio, moon leo and chiron leo