Search results

1. Orion

Grizzly Attack Banff National Park

O.K. How many animals get killed every year by humans?
  2. Orion

Grizzly Attack Banff National Park

Timothy Treadwell He was a filmmaker and bear enthusiast. Spent much time with bears. One year he and his girlfriend got get killed by a bear. There is a birthtime and time of death for him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell
  3. Orion

Astrology Software

Hi, in V9 in the Half Grid the symbols for the aspects and the numbers for the amount of separation of the aspect are almost overlapping. The aspect is in the middle of the single field and the numbers are underneath. It looks bad. In V8 the aspects are in the top part and the numbers underneath...
  4. Orion

Astrology Software

I have the same problems with Version 9 on my new computer with Win 11. Not shure about the graphic settings. It doesn't matter. I use V8 and I am quite happy with that. Jut wonder if they do bring a new version out in the future. I think the last one is from 2011.
  5. Orion

Astrology Software

Yes, I have but only use Version 8. Version 9 has some problems with the display of things and customer support wasn't able to fix it.
  6. Orion

Is torture morally permissible?

In the case I mentioned it was the right of the kidnapper to have no bodily harm done to him against the right of his victim of staying alive and no bodily harm done to him. The judge put the right of the perpetrator over the right of the victim in the end. How would you decide if it is your...
  7. Orion

Is torture morally permissible?

I am against torture but there is the question if it is justified under some special rare circumstance. There was one case in germany where a man kidnapped a boy and police threatened him with torture in order to find out the place where the boy was held. In the end the boy was already killed by...
  8. Orion

Will my respite from suffering end soon?

Concerning Saturnreturns: they don't just happen on the exact day but are a process over several years. When Saturn enters the sign of natal saturn it is a topic.
  9. Orion

Lin, yes, all true what you write in your last post but metamorphosis (Pluto) and stability are opposites. The very meaning of metamorphosis is transformation, change. There is no stability while one is in the process of transformation.
  10. Orion

Are you kidding? It goes against any personal experience of mine and anything ever said and read in an astrological book. Where do you find that Plutotransits are a an stabilizing energy? That's a far cry from the most basic knowledge in astrology.
  11. Orion

Transgenderism

I think that anyone believing that they can change their gender by operation, medicine etc. is fooling themselves. It's something that can't be changed. I am not Anti Transgender people as I understand the wish to change ones gender but some things are just fixed. We have to live with some...
  12. Orion

Hi, depending on how accurate your birthtime is Tr. Pluto is about to move into conjunction with your MC. I would not expect much stability while Pluto is activating our MC/IC. It will also start to make opposition to your venus, sun and mercury. Meanwhile you are approaching your saturn return...
  13. Orion

Astrology Software

I use Solar Fire since 12 years and I am quite happy with it. Unfortunately since many years there are no updates anymore. I had problems with running it under Win 11 when I bought a new computer. It's a great program and they should work on it.
  14. Orion

Trump and Saturn

Yes, that worries me too. Why move the trial to the worst part of the country for getting justice in that matter (MAGA land) and get it in the hands of a judge that is a huge Trump supporter and has already shown to go to any length in order to protect him? Still I am optimistic that this time...
  15. Orion

Trump and Saturn

There is an interesting discussion about the possibility of prosecution of presidents in the US media. Comparison is made between Nixon and Trump. Nixon was pardoned before having to face criminal charges and that sent a wrong signal to Trump. He thought that he is above the law. Now he is the...
  16. Orion

Hello everybody ...

Hallo Sabeth, nice to meet you here.😀
  17. Orion

Needing help.

I think it is Transit Saturn which makes problems atm. It did move over your sun not long ago. That's a time when one feels depressed, lonely and without much thrill and hope. Now it is opposite your pluto in the 12th house (sleep). You might be worried that bad things will happen etc. After...
  18. Orion

Easy Aspects from Natal Moon to Inner and/or Outer Planets yet Tumultuous Relationship with Mother?

Concerning the chart you posted: aspects to the moon are easy but...... there is a t-square venus mars, saturn, nodes and chiron. Venus conjunct mars in the 4th house (family). Parents are Saturn among others. Mother can be symbolized by saturn. I have seen it in my chart numerous times when...
  19. Orion

Easy Aspects from Natal Moon to Inner and/or Outer Planets yet Tumultuous Relationship with Mother?

It's important to see the chart otherwise many factors are unknown. For instance with oppositions orbs of 6°30 are still valid. Maybe the person has large oppositions to the moon.
  20. Orion

Ruler of the 10th in 12th house. What does this mean for me?

Prison guard would be one suitable job. Something in the medical field might fit as well. With sun as ruler of your 10th in the 12th you can have a job as an authority and be well known in public. I know someone with that position.