Search results

1. jenluvsblackcat

Will I Be Hired At The School I Want?

Hello, I would like to know if I will obtain a job as a music teacher at the middle school in the school district I've been interested in for a long time. This job would most likely be opening in January or June of 2017 with a start date of September 2017. Any help is greatly appreciated...
  2. jenluvsblackcat

Moving & Relocation Reading/Help

Thank you for that clarification! It's really helpful as my current apartment lease is due for renewal in December and at that time, I can request to go month to month and then terminate the lease by February 1st or later (depending on circumstances). I was reading my horoscope today and it...
  3. jenluvsblackcat

Where can I look to find when Saturn hits my 4th house? I will be looking at my solar returns for 2016/2017 as well. My inner sense tells me that the mortgage will go in my mothers name and not mine due to credit issues but my name will be on the deed to the home. At least that's what I feel...
  4. jenluvsblackcat

This is welcomed news since I keep having to deal with my bad neighbors and stupid landlord. Your insight is much appreciated. :)
  5. jenluvsblackcat

Is this the correct chart?
  6. jenluvsblackcat

Hello astrology friends, I'm wondering if there are any aspects/planetary relationships in my natal + progressed chart to indicate that I will be moving by the end of 2016/early 2017? My current living situation is chock full of bad neighbors, cramped spaces for my growing home recording...
  7. jenluvsblackcat

Crazy Times - Need Help

Wow! so this is kind of like Vedic astrology. A lot of it is pretty spot on and I thank you for your time.
  8. jenluvsblackcat

Crazy Times - Need Help

My mom swears in was 5:30am, but have had other speculations from fellow astrologers saying they think I'm a Virgo rising person. My birth certificate also says 5:30, so perhaps somebody looked up after all of the excitement and rounded the time to the half hour.
  9. jenluvsblackcat

Crazy Times - Need Help

Is Saturn always the rough planet? When it was it my first house, I was in a really bad spot but the moment it left, I was so relieved and I actually felt the relief before I learned of its passing to the next sign. ps, chart is up in the original post.
  10. jenluvsblackcat

Crazy Times - Need Help

Chart is up... Thanks!!!!
  11. jenluvsblackcat

Crazy Times - Need Help

Up until now, I've been working on my music career. Having graduated from a prestigious music college 6 years ago, the only work I've acquired is through teaching lessons. I'm afraid that in these 6 years and for whatever reason, I've really messed up my chances at having a stable financial...
  12. jenluvsblackcat

Will I Make A Comfortable Living?

Hello forum friends! I've always had just enough money for my expenses but never made or make enough to save for anything in the future. I have debt out the wazoo from college loans and if I need to make a big purchase, I have to use a credit card (like when I want to fix my teeth or my car)...
  13. jenluvsblackcat

Will He Be Divorced By The End of 2015?

So my friend went to court and according to the agreement he and his ex will sign on August 28th, he will be officially divorced from her on December 31st and will finally sign the last of the papers on January 1st or 2nd, but in the eyes of the courts and IRS, will be officially divorced on...
  14. jenluvsblackcat

Born a Musician, Elected a Teacher

I do feel like I'm passing time when I'm teaching...sometimes anyway. Other times, I enjoy the results of a student learning a new song or becoming more proficient and confident in music, but I don't want to keep having the nagging feeling that I'm missing out on something because I didn't take...
  15. jenluvsblackcat

Thank you for your interpretation. I will keep my thumb on this one and will let you know of the outcome as it occurs. :) You are right to have to say he will have hoops and needles... his ex is very resistant, but I'm thinking she may want to be divorced soon in time for the holidays. At least...
  16. jenluvsblackcat

I'm asking for my friend. He is aware and is eager to learn as well. Thank you.
  17. jenluvsblackcat

My birth certificate says 5:30AM, but I have my theories about that, too because I come off more like a Virgo than a Libra upon first meeting.
  18. jenluvsblackcat

Hello all, I have a friend who is hopefully nearing the end of a long and bitter divorce that started in January of 2014 when he filed to end his 30 year marriage. He and his soon to be ex do not have children and the only joint asset they have is a home. She has fought tooth and nail to delay...
  19. jenluvsblackcat

5:30AM. Can you see the chart that I posted ok? It's loading funny on my computer.