Search results

1. kaktuzz

Where to get the formulas to calculate planetary positions for a given UTC time value?

You just need: 5) Table Settings: > Option *31. "Observer ecliptic lon. & lat" (ObsEcLon) :) https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/horizons.cgi Ecliptic longitude: 00.0 - 30.0 = Aries 30.0 - 60.0 = Taurus 60.0 - 90.0 = Gemini . . . 330.0 - 360.00 (0) = Pisces
  2. kaktuzz

Where to get the formulas to calculate planetary positions for a given UTC time value?

It's prety hard to calculate planetary positions on your own (these formulas are pretty crazy and you will never get very precise results) 1) NASA did it pretty precisely - and you can generate/download their JPL ephemeris (daily midnight planet positions at 00:00 UT) from their horizon -...
  3. kaktuzz

Tool to find exact time and date of certain moon illumination? (ie 33% illuminated)

Hello! I simply guess(?) that 56% illuminated means = 56% of (0°-New Moon to 180°-Full Moon) lunar phase = 100.8° soli-lunar degree (and reversly for 180°-360° lunar phase) If you know any date for 100.8 soli-lunar degree, you can use this "planet return calculator" for finding similar dates...
  4. kaktuzz

Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Hello! kaktuzz here :tongue: :)) I just found the PM about this topic. I checked all those 3 charts and it seems that Astromatrix screenshot didn't include DST Daylight Saving Time into calculation ... and rendered (+1hour) the wrong chart. BST - British summer time was in use in...
  5. kaktuzz

New website with online astro calculations and astro database

Hello JUPITERASC! I started taking Moon photos with my new camera lens during current lockdown nights ... and I hope that there will be some eclipse visible in my country this year to take a photo of it :tongue:
  6. kaktuzz

Hello! There are some new tools, calculators and graphic features on Astro-Seek again :) --- Eclipses in Natal chart (New Add-on): horoscopes.astro-seek.com/eclipses-in-natal-chart-houses-astrology-calculator --- Beginner's Guide to Astro Search Tools on Astro-Seek...
  7. kaktuzz

Traditional astrology chart - Online calculator

And I updated this particular calculator and it works separately also as: New daily calendar - Rising, Culminating and Settings times of the planets (Planet conjunctions with ASC, MC and DESC angles for any geo location)...
  8. kaktuzz

Hello! Long time no see :innocent::happy: I have been working on some kind of "Electional astrology calculator" for searching auspicious dates and charts ... and I'm happy to announce that there is the first public version to try...
  9. kaktuzz

For Spanish speaking astrologers - Astro-Seek is now available in Spanish language

For Spanish speaking astrologers - I'm proud to announce, that Astro-Seek is now available also in Spanish language :) === Página principal: https://es.astro-seek.com Cartas astrológicas: es.astro-seek.com/cartas-astrologicas Carta natal: es.astro-seek.com/carta-natal Horóscopo de...
  10. kaktuzz

Hi! I still hope to finally implement those parans ... but I'm primarily trying to solve technical server issues of the last days/weeks/months (increasing traffic, database errors and inaccessibility in some foreign countries across the globe) and "thanks" to covid I also have to spent more...
  11. kaktuzz

Hello JUPITERASC! It's always nice to see you here again :))
  12. kaktuzz

Hello, little update again - Void of Course Moon calendar is finally online :) mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar I searched for some more info ... and there are finally 4 diffrent available options how to calculate VOC :) 1) Medieval/Renaissance VOC...
  13. kaktuzz

Hello, little add-on again :) Ephemeris Search Engine tool now works also in Sideral zodiac with various Ayanamsas ... and time span was enlarged from 1800-2100 to 500BC-2500AD :) horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ephemeris-search-engine-astrology-planet-positions (Thema Mundi might be found in...
  14. kaktuzz

Hi JUPITERASC! 1) MUNDANE transit aspects are possible to find using this "Aspect Search Engine (1800-2100)" tool : horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-aspects-online-search-engine (... and I just added also sidereal option, so it's possible to search Saturn&Mars conjunctions in both Tropical...
  15. kaktuzz

Annual Profections calculator (Hellenistic method) has some new options: :tongue: horoscopes.astro-seek.com/annual-profections-astrology-calculator 1) Circular graphical chart 2) Annual/Montly/Daily time-lord list ... with the option to start profections form any planet, angle or lot :)
  16. kaktuzz

Hello, there is a new-addon again :) 1) AstroCartography module with interactive clickable map: horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrocartography-online-astro-map-relocation 2) +standalone Relocation Chart Calculator horoscopes.astro-seek.com/relocation-chart-astrology-calculator
  17. kaktuzz

Reversing of birth chart - Finding date, time and place of birth from chart

Thanks for confirming that it works with our birth data petosiris :) Yes, I primarily tried to make this tool for easy extraction of birth data and use them in everyone's preferred software, in preferred graphics and for other astrology calculations (like primary directions, or transits, solar...
  18. kaktuzz

Hi waybread, I understand that some people want to keep their privacy and I respect that ... but they should rather be aware, that if they post their chart - they are no more anonymous even if they delete birth data and place (it still might be re-calculated using some hand calculations)...
  19. kaktuzz

Hello, I have been interested in this topic and tried to create an online calculator for reversing birth chart placements into date, time and place of birth. It seems, that it finally started working, but there is a big issue with "data input accuracy". It's necessary to input positions in...