Search results

1. TheTwoFacedBull

Hello all, and good evening

It's a noble cause!! And one I think will become increasingly sought after in this world of disillusion and apathy. Humans have a great capacity to care and to change, but we can't begin to project that care onto others without accepting and overcoming our own insecurity first. :) I'll be sure...
  2. TheTwoFacedBull

Making the world a better place

I found this video today about building communities and overcoming the hatred ingrained into us by a competitive society. Thought it was relevant! :sideways: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxnyUde3g0c
  3. TheTwoFacedBull

Making the world a better place

Did not know about this!!! Man I usually do not care for PC but liberals can be *such* snakes! Why would they not take the facts at face value without trying to bend them? Or seek the proper counsel?
  4. TheTwoFacedBull

Thank you! Gonna do my best lol
  5. TheTwoFacedBull

Anti-Capitalism Thread

You're valid for that! I know my generation can be lightning quick when it comes to casting out conservative views, I'm sure that's frustrating. I don't mind having opposing points of view xD nobody really wins anyways when you're arguing politics on the internet anyhow lol
  6. TheTwoFacedBull

Anti-Capitalism Thread

Either way, this isn't the place to do an entire segment arguing about identity. I'll leave the issue be. Thank you for your time.
  7. TheTwoFacedBull

Anti-Capitalism Thread

I'm certainly not shutting out the flow of ideas. I suggested a debate could be held, so both sides of the story could share their theories in entirety. I think a middle ground should be reached so we don't have things like protest breaking out which; can lead to violence on both sides. I'd...
  8. TheTwoFacedBull

Anti-Capitalism Thread

I simply can't see the sense in questioning the mental foundations of people who are ESSENTIALLY doing nothing wrong. I think it's cruel to a point. And it's very much in the same vein as, say, speaking ill of the Jews in a pre-Nazi era Germany. It may not lead to immediate violence, but it...
  9. TheTwoFacedBull

Anti-Capitalism Thread

Is that to say that you think attacking the identity of minorities is something that should be allowed in universities in Canada? The speeches these people make will affect those who listen to them. On the positive; it might make some students reject the argued antiquated ideas, they might...
  10. TheTwoFacedBull

Anti-Capitalism Thread

I was PRETTY SHOCKED! I know arguments can leave people heated and perhaps cause lapses of judgement, but disregarding nature as an element that will play into the lives of future generations? That's abhorrent. So selfish :(
  11. TheTwoFacedBull

How did you get into astrology?

My life to this point had been in a long and arduous period of transformation. It went on for half a decade, involving a kind of self imposed isolation you could say. I didn't accept who or what I was, my head was a mess of self doubt and I couldn't find it in myself to socialize for fear of...
  12. TheTwoFacedBull

Chat Thread

MAN that active impeach trump thread has me all bummed out, politics can be so cruel. :( Why do humans (smart as they are) lack the empathy to stop themselves from using people and families as pawns? Why do we work so hard to "other" ourselves from our brothers and sisters?
  13. TheTwoFacedBull

Thank you for the resources! I'll be sure to dig into them asap
  14. TheTwoFacedBull

I am a young man in a curious life position, seeking guidance and wisdom from the community in order to both understand myself better and in time teach others how to accept themselves. I want to know what some strange patterns in my natal chart mean; although I've been researching it on my own I...