Search results

1. Dew9

Sun 324 deg 57', Mercury 325 deg 13', same sign, is this cazimi?

Both sun and Mercury are in Pisces and I was guessing since it is 16 mins difference, it is cazimi, right? Why then do some astrologers say that the mind of the person is weak? :annoyed: Is such a cazimi a bad thing?:surprised: N Yes, both are in Pisces 2nd house.
  2. Dew9

If mercury is in fall in Pisces, what does it mean if Mercury is in cazimi with Sun?

I have this aspect and was wondering what it would imply since both that Mercury cazimi Sun are in 2nd house.
  3. Dew9

Interesting chart-just for fun, what do you think?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_04_will_i_get_the_iphone_4_for_a470.27179.22838.gif&res=100&va=&cid=aerfileJZW07R-u1278425611 I was just checking this for fun and found that the chart is interesting to read. I am a beginner and felt I might just check what others...
  4. Dew9

Empty leg of t-square in Leo 7th, what it means?

I am a beginner, I have an t-square with the empty leg in Leo 7th house. I was doing some research about what it means in terms of resolving the t-square issues. Of course the links I got on the web are not that specific and I would want to get other views... Oh yes the t-square is with Mars...
  5. Dew9

Scholarship? Please check my reading.

The question is will I get this scholarship? It will start next September but I need to apply for it during this Venus retro period because of deadline issues. Basics: Moon not void, no late or early descent, no combustion, no saturn in 7th (saturn is querent, so no problem, right) Quesited...
  6. Dew9

Is he cheating on me?

My boyfriend and I are far from each other. I have my family and work issues and he has his studies and financial struggles. We have been pretty connected and intense about each other and yet since some time now I feel he is much more silent, evasive and pensive. When we talk there is a sense...
  7. Dew9

Can someone check if I am doing this right? Please.

The question is 'Will I get this job?' I have added the chart based on the time I thought of the question and I am trying to apply the reading from Houlding and one nice 7 rules link posted on AW http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27680 So, yea, the querent is Mars (aries...
  8. Dew9

Which is the strongest planet in this chart? Plz guide, I am a beginner.

Dear all, I am having a little bit of confusion as regards to which is the strongest/ main planet in this chart. I wonder if it is Venus(it being in the 1st and Moon in Taurus) but then I am not sure at all because of the Saturn ruled rising sign in 10th house near MC.. and sometimes I wonder...
  9. Dew9

When is Mr Right going to pop up? :) Can astrology predict that?

Reading some things about Mars/Sat/Pluto stellium in Scorp square Venus in Aquarius made me wonder some things...:innocent: Can someone have a look at the chart below for ideas on when is there a Mr-right-for-marriage-pop-up kind of thing appearing ... People keep asking me tons of questions...
  10. Dew9

When is Mr Right going to pop up? :) Can astrology predict that?

Reading some things about Mars/Sat/Pluto stellium in Scorp square Venus in Aquarius made me wonder some things...:innocent: Can someone have a look at the chart below for ideas on when is there a Mr-right-for-marriage-pop-up kind of thing appearing ... People keep asking me tons of questions...
  11. Dew9

Is there the possibility of a travelling abroad in December this year?

My boyfriend and I have been apart for some months now but I don't see us being able to meet anytime sooner than December since for that I need to travel abroad and of course get the finance for that... is there a possibility of me travelling in December to see him?
  12. Dew9

Which chart to use for determining the financial success of a film project/deal??

Is it possible to know what will be the success of a story/film project via astrology? Which charts do we need? I am trying to figure how to strike a deal that I won't regret later on..Here is my natal chart, can anyone help by giving any impression you get? It would really be appreciated...
  13. Dew9

Future separation for this couple? Please give your opinion...

Please have a look at these two charts and tell me if you think these two will/should get separated or not...I would really appreciate some help on that.... Do they even have a future together? I believe I have to get the transits as well?? Unfortunately I have no links to getting transits...
  14. Dew9

Indicators of brief or long term (marriage) in a composite chart??

What are they? What can signify a brief relationship or one that is probably going to end in marriage in a composite or synastry chart?
  15. Dew9

Composite Pluto in 9th scorpio- what are its negative and positives effects??

Having a composite pluto in 9th house in Scorpio seems to suggest an either.or situation regarding travels, expansion, higher learning...could that mean an end of travelling, higher learning for one or the other? Tell me what you think.. :)
  16. Dew9

What indicates no marriage in a chart?

What indicates no marriage or unhappy marriage in a chart? Sounds ominous but just thinking what would be termed as someone having a 'bad' marriage in store...or maybe a divorce ...or no marriage at all?
  17. Dew9

Will this couple come/stick together??

There is the composite chart of a couple who are at present far from each other. As far as I can see both are very intense, feel good with each other (cancer moon in 5h) Yet the sagittarius Saturn and Uranus in 10 almost spells like doom for one of them or making things lot more difficult for...
  18. Dew9

Am I in the right career? I really need some opinions

Hello all, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what you think about my career choice.:unsure: I want to be a famous writer/researcher/literary promoter yet I see myself not getting any income, international fame/opening out of it yet despite some of my writings getting published...
  19. Dew9

Any articles/place to start learning the basics of reading a composite chart?

I did a search here but couldn't find straight to the point articles....Anyone knows of any?
  20. Dew9

Career choices :confused:

Hello, Can anyone tell me what they think about my career options based on my chart? It is getting confusing and too much to handle when one needs to have to foot the bills at the end of the month. Just for info, I've been doing stage classical dance since 7years old, but now it seems not...