Search results

1. Lulu-B

Zimmerman Acquitted During Grand Sextile

ok. time was about, but I was just throwing up a transit chart that night in a hum drum after the closing arguments and was like WHOW. I wandered it that would maybe be a sign of an acquittal. then after verdict came in I remembered that I had thought of that the night before. i'm trying to...
  2. Lulu-B

Read My Chart Please, Mental Illnesses Aplenty

I confuse reality all the time. What I have a very hard time with is belief. What is possible and what is impossible is literally completely lost on me. south Node is in Pisces as well, so I try to focus on what is tangible, but really I can not trust my opinions and analysis of situations...
  3. Lulu-B

I have had actual brain scans done at the Amen clinic which show ADD, OCD, and Bipolar. Funny, because it was like 4000 dollars and a psychiatrist had told me the same thing 2 years before with a 15 minute Dr. appt., but I didn't believe. I have had bulimia badly for 21 years. One of the things...
  4. Lulu-B

A Technique for Erecting a Past Life Astrological Chart

Very cool. I just found this online. Am looking at chart right now. I love anything past life astrology.
  5. Lulu-B

What Song Was #1 When You Were Born?

I love Betty Davis Eyes. I'm so corny! You NEED to listen to it, its a cute song. Here are your lyrics, it has a fun catchy beat, in your photo you have nice eyes. "Bette Davis Eyes" Her hair is Harlowe gold Her lips sweet surprise Her hands are never cold She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll...
  6. Lulu-B

Moon Pluto and Bulimia

I had another friend with a square who was bulimic as well as a friend who had no strong aspect. Both could go without purging though. But, the friend with no strong aspect had a very bulimic mother. You know I read in a book that Capricorns with their need for perfection tended to have eating...
  7. Lulu-B

Zimmerman Acquitted During Grand Sextile

Has anyone discussed yet George Zimmerman being tried and acquitted during A Grand Sextile?
  8. Lulu-B

Drakonic charts showing Familial Relationships

Robert Blaschke writes that familial relationships show in comparing one's Drakonic charts to family members natal charts. Not sure if this was the right area to put this, but I thought it would be fun to discuss. I found a lot of corresponding degrees in my Drakonic chart when comparing it to...
  9. Lulu-B

Moon Pluto and Bulimia

My mother also has Moon opp Pluto exact at 28 degree Leo Aqu. No bulimia. My brother has Moon conjunct Pluto. I am envious of my mother because she is like s Siren (her Venus is conj Sun on her Asc in Gemini/ Taurus), she walks by and men stare. Funny, because she is oblivious to it. She would...
  10. Lulu-B

Moon Pluto and Bulimia

Here is my chart. I will try to post some bulimic friends I have had charts. Here is Demi Lovato's chart http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Demi_Lovato . She has an exact Moon opp Pluto, but hers is part of a Kite and Grand Square.
  11. Lulu-B

Maybe just tell me what you think stands out the most in your opinion or if you see something that your experience has shown of a certain aspect or placement. I have various mental illnesses (Neptune's symbol is the same as the symbol for psychiatry) including Bulimia, ADHD, OCD, and bipolar, as...
  12. Lulu-B

funny, I like a lot of these #1 songs people have here. I was conceived in Germany and the #1 song there in Germany at that time was "Mull of Kintyre" by Wings. I had never heard it, but bought it to listen to it. Same thing with "Le Freak." I can't get Dancing Queen out of my head now.
  13. Lulu-B

Would anyone like to take a crack at reading my chart. I would LOVE it! I have Sun conjunct Neptune. My chart in is my album, but Dec. 9, 1978 Carmichael, CA 10:38 AM. Thanks.
  14. Lulu-B

Should I use Dwadashamsas Degree analysis in Sidereal only?

cool, because I like to look at both. Someone told me once that the Sidereal is chart is more authentic, inner you and Tropical self is more other people's perception of you. But, that was just an opinion of someone's I like to ponder. I do relate more to my Sidereal chart but see how others...
  15. Lulu-B

Best Degree Symbols to use for analysis?

I love studying degree analysis. Does anyone find that a particular author is best? Do you prefer Sabian Symbols or another's interpretation of the symbols?
  16. Lulu-B

Should I use Dwadashamsas Degree analysis in Sidereal only?

If I am analyzing Dwads should I stay within Sidereal degrees?
  17. Lulu-B

HELP! Is Moon near 4th cusp considered in 4th House in Vedic astrology?

Thank you for clearing that up.
  18. Lulu-B

Funny, I found "You Don't Bring me Flowers" by Barbara Streisand was for some weeks before and then for one week it was "Le Freak" (I can actually tolerate this disco hit surprisingly) but went right back to you don't bring me flowers for a few weeks. If you heard it you would know it. They say...
  19. Lulu-B

HELP! Is Moon near 4th cusp considered in 4th House in Vedic astrology?

I have read before that if a planet is within a few degrees of an angular house it is considered in the angular house. Does Vedic do this at all? My moon is at 28'08" Pisces in the 3rd house (Vedic), should I consider it in 4th when interpreting? Thanks.
  20. Lulu-B

Moon Pluto and Bulimia

Moon Pluto Eating Disorders and Bulimia I have read in an astrology magazine some years ago that Moon Pluto hard aspects are found in the charts of bulimic people. I have Moon opposite Pluto and am bulimic. I was looking up Demi Lovato's (who is also bulimic) and there was a Moon opposite Pluto...