Search results

1. chris10

m u s i c

Balsam to the soul <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8RQw5u9EA
  2. chris10

War

Will there be war between the two countries?
  3. chris10

date yes or no

I went out after work with a friend after a very long time of voluntary isolation. She wanted to go to the place where her brother works. He came by to say hi and said 'wow, have you made a pact with the devil?' and he asked me out on a date. I just smiled and said that I have zero free time...
  4. chris10

11th house

I have a friend, let's call her Anna and another friend, let's call him Jason. Anna and Jason are/were a couple. Now they've broken up. It's been a couple of days he left Anna. Anna is devastated. We were on the phone talking for 5 hours last night. So I drew an horary chart asking about Jason's...
  5. chris10

assets

I am good at making money. Is it possible to see from the chart investment tendencies? Thnx Chart in signature
  6. chris10

Is he interested ?

Is he interested in a relationship with me? I think he is but he is very shy around me. I can't write any details ... if he is interested he probably can see/read what is posted online from my IP address :bandit:
  7. chris10

which house rules foreign lang certificate

1) Which house rules foreign language certificates? Is it the 3rd? 9th? 5th? Any ideas? 2) Which house rules Junior high school students & High school students? Thank you !!! :kissing:
  8. chris10

Did Muhammed the prophet of Islam exist?

Did Muhammed the prophet of Islam exist? What do you think? I have been reading thread on JC ''Ancient Confession Found: We Invented Jesus Christ '' Wow, we have been living a lie !!! Now I am wondering about Muhammed - prophet of Islam. What do you think? Any personal opinion or link...
  9. chris10

9th house

Please have a look at my chart and tell me what my chart reveals about faith/religion.
  10. chris10

Humor ... do you have any

Thread title ...
  11. chris10

Any thoughts??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF0HqErHL9I
  12. chris10

Do you believe in Astrology

Do you believe in Astrology ? Why? Why not?
  13. chris10

Will I like him

A neighbour-friend of mine wants me to meet a friend of hers :annoyed: ... It's getting really annoying, people are trying to set me up cause they think I'm ''love-retarded'' :tongue: :lol: Anyway, she really insisted on this meeting so I agreed to meet him. Since I'm not very hopeful...
  14. chris10

Guess her ascendant

Guess her ascendant
  15. chris10

Guess the chart for these pics

Hi cocoloco. I think that you actually do look like a scorpio asc but the pisces moon softens you up quite a bit. What about this pic? What do you think her ascendant is?
  16. chris10

Just wondering

My grandmother's 70 year old sister has been in hospital really sick for a month. Her husband has been there with her the whole time caring for her and trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. When I see the way he looks at her I wonder if I will ever find that. Will I find someone...
  17. chris10

Turkey coup

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed.
  18. chris10

Will I move back to birth country in a few years

Will I move back to birth country in a few years? Using regio I am asc = Saturn Rx in Sag in 10th house Current country = 4th house. Lord of 4th = Merc in cancer (home? Home of ancestry?) in 5th conjuct Sun. Combustion. Country I might move to = Sun in Cancer (home...
  19. chris10

What should I do with my life now

What should I do with my life now? I am at crossroads. I live in a country which is broke and everything is getting worse. I am the owner of a private school, I teach in that school but coming September I won't be able to afford to keep it open. Taxes are extremely high, parents can't afford...
  20. chris10

Is K interested in me?

Is K interested in me? Does he want a relationship? I met K 2 months ago. Our relationship was strictly professional. I bumped into him today while I was out running errands; my friend who was with me said she could feel/ see that he liked me. I have never sensed something like that from him...