Search results

1. M

What should I pursue as my career? :D

Hi everyone! I've heard a lot about pursuing something in the arts and words like fame being thrown around here and there. I wanted to get multiple people's opinions after looking at my chart... what do YOU think I should pursue? I'm 25 and kind of at a loss hehe. I would like to go back to...
  2. M

Next step in life... not sure what to do! Seeking advice

Hi everyone, I'm at a crossroads in life right now and was wondering if anyone, after viewing my transit chart and natal chart, had any advice on what I should do next. My teaching contract in Taiwan will end at the end of July. I am wondering if I should stay here, travel for a month in...
  3. M

Mid-20's and Single for 5 Years...

Hi All, I'm in my mid-twenties and have been single for 5 years. Seems like a long while to me (I am now 25). I was wondering, is there any hope *:whistling:* for me to find love this year? I feel like something may be coming... and I feel ready for a relationshp... but it is hard for me to...
  4. M

New Member Birth Chart!

Hi everyone, I'm! Taurus Sun Leo Rising Leo Moon So here is my birth chart. A little bit about me, I kind of feel like I'm this human living on the outskirts of society (maybe many of us do here ^^) because of the way I have lived my life. I have been moving around the world since I was 2. I...
  5. M

Hello Everyone!!!

Hi All! I am new to this website. This is actually my first forum I've ever been a part of! I am a lover of astrology, have been since I was in high school, but have started getting deeper into it in the past few years. Some of my information: I am a Taurus Sun Leo Rising and Leo Moon -My...