Search results

1. Marinka

My new Book on 2018 Senate elections is available

My new book, USA 2018 Senate Elections: Astrological Probabilities is available on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/USA-2018-Senate-Elections-Probabilities/dp/1722978961/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1537038789&sr=1-1&keywords=usa+2018+senate+elections
  2. Marinka

2016 Book on the Presidential Elections is free on Kindle (today only).

My new book is coming out soon (2018 elections) and to generate some advance interest, I have put my 2016 book (USA 2016 Presidential Candidates: Astrological Profiles, Paths, & Predictions) onto Kindle and it is "free" for today only. Enjoy...
  3. Marinka

New astrology book on Amazon - USA 2016 Presidential Candidates

Link to book on Amazon -- https://smile.amazon.com/USA-2016-Presidential-Candidates-Astrological/dp/1539606449/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478433752&sr=1-7&keywords=usa+2016+Presidential
  4. Marinka

Astronomical rather than astrological charts

Looking for a software package that generates charts having an astronomical rather than astrological look to them. For example, I do not want symbols for the planets - I want it written out although, the names can be abbreviated. The cusps should also be written out and not the symbol. The...
  5. Marinka

Sun Diving Comet today

Just got this from SpaceWeather -- SUNDIVING COMET: A comet is falling into the sun today. Images from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory show a bright comet rapidly evaporating as the sun turns up the heat, and it may be only hours away from complete disintegration. Check...
  6. Marinka

Death 2 - References, delineation, & interpretation - JohnKennedyJr

This topic is intended to examine procedures for delineation of death. Only famous people who are already dead will be used as example subjects. To start an examination of a subject, at least natal charts and transits will be used but, other charts can be added as needed. Accurate birth...
  7. Marinka

Disclaimer for Astrology Work

The Morality of Predicting Death thread brought out many good points for both sides of the argument. As an offshoot from that discussion, it seems natural to discuss what type (if any) disclaimers astrologers should have about their work. link to Morality of Predicting Death thread...
  8. Marinka

Death - References, delineation, & interpretation

This topic is intended to examine procedures for delineation of death. Only famous people who are already dead will be used as example subjects. To start an examination of a subject, at least natal charts and transits will be used but, other charts can be added as needed. Accurate birth times...
  9. Marinka

Astrology/Planet font

Looking for a font with the planet symbols that works with Windows 2013. Any suggestions? There is a free font at dafont.com (astro gadget) - has anyone used it? Is it virus free?
  10. Marinka

Publishers for Astrology Books

Any publisher suggestions for an astrology book that spans both astrology and medical? I'm still in the midst of research but, I have some really nice studies on seizures in dogs that I want to publish. Also, even though I have a kindle (ipad and so on), I find that I don't use it for my...
  11. Marinka

Hi from Westwood Ma

Searching the internet for astrological star information related to seizures and I came across this "community". Never knew it existed. As for me, I've been researching astrology for close to 40 years and during a portion of that time, I consulted. I'm thinking about doing consultations again...