Search results

1. 1magu1t1on_13

Oh how compatible... ? (Composite and Synastry)

let this one fall into the abyss, i suppose...
  2. 1magu1t1on_13

Cancer Mars/Moon conjunct Vertex... thus Sirius?

Question on orbs of vertex conjunctions and if my placement of the Vertex being between Sirius and my Moon/Mars conjunction in the 8th house counts as being one aspectual unit... also, it appears all 4 four of these are technically Trine my Ascendant, is this possible for the Vetex and Fixed...
  3. 1magu1t1on_13

In which house does my Uranus/Neptune Conjunction fall?

In Placidus, one half (Uranus) is in the 2nd, while the other (Neptune) is in the 3rd (see first attachment) In Koch the entire conjunction is sorted into the 3rd house (second attachment)... Which system is more accurate, and how does the fact that both planets are in retrograde affect their...
  4. 1magu1t1on_13

intimately reserved...

why is it that I cant get intimate with a girl? when ever a girl gets touchy feely with me, I immediately turn off... I've never gotten past the tasteless groping stage... at this point I've just stopped trying, cause as soon as I get close to an intimate encounter, I realize I don't want it...
  5. 1magu1t1on_13

☿ in VI, ♀ in VII, ♂ VIII, and ♃ in IX...

☿ in VI, ♀ in VII, ♂ in VIII, and ♃ in IX... is this a rare line-up? what does it mean?
  6. 1magu1t1on_13

louis c.k. rising sign?

can't quite place this one... internet gives nothing, birth info is very sparse. this guy's a fascinating personality to have on the A list. he is tremendously hard working/determined and visceral. he is so inspiring to me, i need to figure out his house placements. he achieved success very...
  7. 1magu1t1on_13

Read this chart

wow, this is my thread. i like how you broke down Cassandra's chart, Ilenek; very concise. I'm studying my chart along similar lines of thought. I guess you could say Cassandra and I have similar charts in terms of this Pluto/MC/IC T-square, and mine's even tighter, with 19 degrees being the...
  8. 1magu1t1on_13

My Charts prescence... (Carreer, Love, and one more)

Is my chart powerful? I'm the most mature of all my friends, who still party and like to lose themselves as often as possible through intoxicating substances, and fast hit-and-run relationships. I seem to be the only one delving as deep as I possibly can INTO myself, searching for answers...
  9. 1magu1t1on_13

Jupiter & Saturn Opposition

i have this; saturn in aquarius in 3rd house opposite jupiter in leo in the 9th. can anyone explain how this may be manifesting in my life? neither of them are retrograde edit
  10. 1magu1t1on_13

Pluto rising trine 8th house Moon? (10°27' orb)

hello, i've come to ask why the astrodeinst charts display my 1st house pluto to be trine my 8th house moon (10°27' orb), but no other charts i've generated using other online sources have displayed this... i see that astrodeinst is most widely trusted and used on these forums so i guess this...
  11. 1magu1t1on_13

who am i?

Hello! (First post with Natal Chart) ok, first post! i come looking for fresh viewpoints on my chart. anything related to potential careers, more info on house shifts, co rulerships, dominants, and symbolic degrees are greatly appreciated, let alone any info at all! tell me what strikes...