Search results

1. haidee

Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I will PM you as this would be another thread. Thank you. :)
  2. haidee

Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

I just came back from a long break off the forums to check on my threads. Would you believe! I actually experienced a heavy loads of emotional break downs during the progression of my moon in Scorpio and now it's heading into Capricorn. Very intense indead, I'm not kidding. I had some...
  3. haidee

Chat Thread

Made one just before when it happened - Said something ‘Bout health problems. Can’t really read any at the moment
  4. haidee

Chat Thread

Thanks. I’ll take that as a compliment.
  5. haidee

Chat Thread

Yes. Not even teenage-drama. Is this adulthood?
  6. haidee

Chat Thread

lol........ 2nd question. > just some idiots on this forum who played a part in ruining my life. 🤷🏼*♀️
  7. haidee

Chat Thread

So when are you gonna pay, hmm?
  8. haidee

Random Thoughts

Someone told me to go - but I said no. (“u” notice???)
  9. haidee

Will some one PLEASE EXPLAIN THE 8TH HOUSE

8H.... => you’ll never know unless you have it. Or you’ll know but will misinterpret.
  10. haidee

Playlist of the Week(music)

Even if the forum seems more dead than ever 🤷🏼*♀️ https://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY
  11. haidee

Descendant - your invisible shadow self, your biggest enemy and truest love.

What if loving freedom is highly egoistical? I mean... I gained people trying to destroy me for it... o.0 personal experience, serious question.
  12. haidee

Libra here

Welcomed ~ Nice to meet you.
  13. haidee

Tell me somthing I don’t know !

Well it looks nice, but that’s just my opinion that you didn’t know.
  14. haidee

What is my purpose? I'd love to know!!!!

Can’t read your chart, but : do as much as you want to do. Even little things when “chasing” bigger dreams/plans. (Thought an important lesson I learned as well.) May read the chart later.
  15. haidee

Happy 4th of July!

Or my birthday 🙃🙃🎈🎁 Small bits of pride left. Will America adopt me?
  16. haidee

Life Purpose in Astrology

Imagine searching for your life purpose most of your life. Then you finally find something that relates to you, and boom :joyful: some thieves prevents one from fulfilling it. Reality, *sighs* What's a go-to remedy if you're purposeless? That's a genuine question by the way.
  17. haidee

Random Thoughts

A mirror can never answer your question, but I suppose it's a reality check?
  18. haidee

Random Thoughts

Here goes... Leap of faith?
  19. haidee

Random Thoughts

Fellow cancer, of course. :lol: *Sends hug*
  20. haidee

Random Thoughts

Oh and: "So many birds" :lol: