Search results

1. Della122

Which job suits my boyfriend?

Hi guys, I need help to assess which job suits my boyfriend, because he has started to get tired of his usual long job, which I think might have been better for him to be his own boss when it comes to work I may be wrong Also, because I usually mixed feel about his birth chart, because he...
  2. Della122

What sun signs do you connect with best?

suits with sun sign leo, taurus (not if they have venus in areis), libra, vigro, scorpion ,sagittarius, cancer, aquarius often show they have the moon in leo, gemini, aries and libra, sagittarius, aquarius.:sideways::smile: I have not met for so many who are born in capricorn, pieces, aries. :sad:
  3. Della122

Double scorpio !!

try uploads picture again, so I can see what I can help you if you do not figure it out so look at this link http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:
  4. Della122

How are sagittarius women like personality wise?

boring that your friend is like that against you would think we who have sagg rising emerge of different reasons but all people are different I have sagittarius rising in jupiter in 10 house and sagg moon, to I lost say I agree some of it, that we may seem a bit distant at times in our own...
  5. Della122

How are sagittarius women like personality wise?

do you have any overview about her birth chart? if not then the only bet be good to know her so :) Also you can always come with useful information about updates her personality? if you know her well then:smile:
  6. Della122

Dominated planets

it was interesting the link I got from you, I read everything exactly what it said, is so much to learn about astrology why they are so interesting,:joyful: if I meet you again so plan will ask you more along the way. About astrology if I have any questions Thank you for you come with useful...
  7. Della122

Dominated planets

Excuse my fault :surprised:, I should have given it more accurate writing what I would come up with, yes I would learn what it has to say about dominated plants inside my chart
  8. Della122

Dominated planets

I look inside my personal natal chart dominated planets that I've seen but says that the wild dominate me most as a person? I have mercury and venus also jupeter also I have signs Scorpio and Gemini, capricorn who also scored the highest would somewhat explain myself more precisely why they do...
  9. Della122

can anyone help me to understand my personality better

thankyou Loda41 well I'm starting to learn more about my position in map and understanding I have had a difficult before, thinking I must think to get me through it one to be down in deppreson because I can only lift myself up and not looking back on it
  10. Della122

My Gemini is full of tricks.

looks like Mr. casanova has a bad habit that you describe, to get an approval of others to flirt around with getting a good feel 'for himself which is an unhealthy habit that continues for longer period, *because he does not anger negative habits that go against him to it does not get any better...
  11. Della122

Wow ! I was surprised how you came by so much good details about me, I can say it helped very much how to handle the situation more about my personal karaterer and what life I live. was more overwhelmed with detjaler about my father that I have not so good relationship rather that came up, You...
  12. Della122

Hi from a Sagittarius!!

Hallu~~~Sagittarius!! welcome to the forum :D hope you enjoy around here And i totally not listening to summer of 69 and eat bacon, because Bacon it's good for me :whistling::rightful: I'm just kidding haha!, have a great day :biggrin:
  13. Della122

hallo from Norway

ahhahaha thanks (Y) :cool:
  14. Della122

hallo from Norway

thank you, this is going to be exciting, thinking at the same time that I'm going to like me good here:joyful:
  15. Della122

I can fix that, hope this will be more helpful :cool:
  16. Della122

hallo from Norway

hello i am new here i come from Norway, think will be exciting to meet new people here and had learned more about astology, hope you have a wonderful day Sun in Gemin moon in sagittarius sagittarius rising:joyful::pouty:
  17. Della122

hi i am new on this page to get interested in astrology, to needed help in understanding my map more to the planets coming inside my chart and to come with knowledge of my personality. hope you take inntersesse thanks and hug :biggrin...