Search results

1. K

I like her a lot and she likes me, but I'm afraid it's a bad idea :(

Alrighty so here is the synastry chart of me and this girl L. We used to talk in high school but at the time she was dating a friend of mine so I never pushed for anything despite finding her adorable.. About a week ago she hit me up on a dating app and we started talking and such, and it all...
  2. K

Our synastry looks well, so where does it all go wrong?

This is someone who I've always been fond of, when we originally met I happened to tease her a bit much. Over the years I grew feelings for her but was constantly scared off by the rejection I would face with her. Now I've come to turns over how deeply I care for her, and as I've decided to...
  3. K

This synastry is full of trines, so why does it fail so badly?

Her Chart: My Chart: Composite: Synastry: This is someone who I've always been fond of, when we originally met I happened to tease her a bit much. Over the years I grew feelings for her but was constantly scared off by the rejection I would face with her. Now I've come to turns over how...
  4. K

She stayed late and cuddled for hours and told me she had a boyfriend after?

I guess my last title was too generic, it fell off the board due to lack of replies rather quickly lol. Anyways to explain shortly, I began talking to this girl, whom I really have started to get an interest in. Everything was going swimmingly, I could make her laugh plenty, she seemed to enjoy...
  5. K

Can Someone help me read this synastry chart?

So first a little background on the situation. Recently I started talking to this girl I knew when I was young, we hung out and hit it off. Yesterday she dropped her friend off at his grandma's to come hang with me, we talked and laughed, eventually putting on a movie. Eventually we were...
  6. K

Does this synastry have too many trines?

This is the synastry chart between me and a longtime friend. I had always had feelings for her though never expressed them correctly and she'd often feel like I was being mean when I would playfully tease. We never got close to dating until now, I suppose part of it may be because I'm more...
  7. K

What does it mean when a question is consistently in late degrees?

So recently I began talking to an older girl, who being 8 years older than me it's a bit far fetched, though we have decent synastry she's going for a guy whom she has some rather negative synastry with due to him being more in her age range and she sees him as what she needs. Thing is every...
  8. K

Help me read this relationship chart please?

So I've been talking to an old coworker of mine, who is 8 years older than me, but very fun and cute. She recently became single and I've been wanting to sart a relationship with her. I've looked at our synastry and composite charts and they look rather promising. Of course I'm just a noob so...
  9. K

Falling for a girl who is 8 years older than me and completely lost at what to do

Alright so I started talking to a coworker I worked with when I was 16. We first worked together on black friday night (it was retail and we had the nightshift) and we took a break around the same time. I could've sworn she had just turned 16 she looked so young, and we clicked very well. She...
  10. K

Will this relationship be good?

So I recentally got out of a bad relationship 2 months back. I have been talking to a new girl who seems pretty cool, and from my glance at our synastry we seem like a very good match. The only thing I'm wondering about with her is if her intellect will be a problem. I've already had to explain...
  11. K

Will she message me and will we be together again? (2 questions)

Will she message me? Will we be together again? I've asked a few questions on here before regarding how she felt towards me, then today these questions came up and I decided to make a chart for them. The aspects look rather pleasant and like a yes to me. Of course I could use some more...
  12. K

Does she miss me?

Can someone interpret this for me? and if possible explain her feelings for me? We aren't talking at the moment as she doesn't seem to want to talk to me as things ended rather complicated and hectic.
  13. K

Will me and my ex get back together? Please help!

Me and my ex recently broke up. We had been arguing previously about her not spending enough time with me (we hung out maybe once a week), though we put the issue to rest originally. Then on the 14th of may my best friend died from an overdose, this put me in an emotional tailspin for a few...
  14. K

Ex-Girlfriend, is there hope?Any/all advice is appreciated!

Me and my ex recently broke up. We had been arguing previously about her not spending enough time with me (we hung out maybe once a week), though we put the issue to rest originally. Then on the 14th of may my best friend died from an overdose, this put me in an emotional tailspin for a few...
  15. K

How will court go today?

I'm currently facing trafficking charges and have court at 2pm today. I was born April 14, 1998 at 11:22pm in barberton, Ohio. My transit chart looks fairly well but I would like advice on whether to plead guilty or not. The evidence is stacked rather high against me but if the stars indicate a...
  16. K

Need opinions on my relationship :)

So my birth date is April 14, 1998 at 11:22pm in barberton, Ohio(i was born during daylight savings). My girlfriend's is March 16, 1998 at around 1:43pm(she said around 1:30 and I rectified it to 1:43) in Akron, Ohio. We met January 27th online and had our first date March 5th. Right now it's...
  17. K

I was hoping someone could read my chart and suggest a career :)

So right now I'm looking to find a viable career path. I am a programmer right now but was considering politics. Any input on the best path for me would be epic :) thank you! I was born in barberton, Ohio at 11:22pm on April 14, 1998 (daylight savings)