Search results

1. A

And the 2018 World Cup Champion is…

Declaration of interest: I started this analysis by looking at Portugal’s chances of reaching the final, and I got the following conclusions: 1) If Portugal qualifies as Runners-up of Group B, it is quite possible they will reach the semi final (match 61) and lose, therefore playing for the...
  2. A

WC 2018 June 18

Today's matches: Sweden vs South Korea Draw indicators (STRONG): LOTH changed in 1 min; ASC at 26 degrees; Sweden/Venus (AVERAGE): Artistic playing; restriction; lack of self confidence; disappointment; creativity; confusion South Korea/Mars (AVERAGE): companionship; desire...
  3. A

WC 2018 June 16

My predictions for today's WC matches (originally posted here http://forums.lovelightastrology.com/thread/373/2018-fifa-world-cup-russia?page=3): France vs Australia, 10 UT, Kazan Draw indicators (NONE): France/Venus: show-off; looking toward; artistic stimulation; creativity Australia/Mars...
  4. A

Europa League Quarterfinals

1st leg Atlético Madrid vs Sporting: 1X Arsenal vs CSKA: 1X Lazio vs Salzburg: 1 Leipzig vs Marseille: 1
  5. A

UCL 2017/2018 Chelsea vs Barcelona

Today we have two more matches for UCL 2017/2018. In Munich, Bayern seems to be the big favourite but beating Besiktas does not seem to be such an easy task since the Turks ended in 1st place their stage group, which had Monaco, Porto and Leipzig. They are a competitive team with lots of...
  6. A

Why the colour method?

Hello. I see many people here predicting scores (specially football) assigning Planets and their "colour" to the jerseys of the teams. In some cases, we see good results, but in others don't. My question is simple: what about the supporters/fans at the stadium? Sometimes a team will surely play...
  7. A

Football (Soccer): number of goals

Dear all, I would like to bring this discussion (which I hope is not open yet) about the prediction of goals in a football (soccer) game. I suppose it is generally accepted (if not, please contradict) that a change of an axis or a planet entering a different House may predict a scoring...