Search results

1. K

What to expect with a Libra 12th house?

Thanks Joseph for your reply. Very insightful. Sorry about the late reply though. In the last few years I have had a feeling to get into healing kind of jobs. Hope I heal my chironic wounds by healing the wounds of others.:)
  2. K

What does my chart say?

Thanks waybread for your suggestion. I will try to set future goals and focus only on pursuing them. Thank you
  3. K

What does my chart say?

Thanks Osamenor and waybread for your replies. Right after school I wanted to write public service exams of my country and get into administration. I wanted to get into some service oriented job. I was even preparing for those exams. Slowly I started getting self doubts whether I will be able to...
  4. K

What does my chart say?

Thank you Ilenek for your encouraging words and it means a lot. As I am undergoing saturn return right now, Saturn is teaching me his lessons of discipline, perseverance. The order I want to undertake in my life is first career and then family. At this point in life, I have not explored my...
  5. K

What does my chart say?

Hi all, Right now in my life I want to focus only on my career and build it. But parents me are expecting me to get married, settle down and think about career later. I am confused whether I should listen to my intuition and build my career or do what I am expected to do. My aquarius IC...
  6. K

Feeling stuck in life

Hi all, I feel stuck in life....like my life is in the same place for the past few years ...from around 2017 may be. Before 2017, I used to be very focused on life, ambitious and used to try for various publications, conferences and apply for all the teaching jobs I came across. Even...
  7. K

heavy 12th house in solar return chart

Thanks Avrillavigne. I should definitely try meditation because all the time I feel restless and end up doing nothing the whole day. Will try to calm down and focus. Thanks a lot:smile:
  8. K

12th and 7th house lord with north node

Thank you comdoc and Ilenek for your replies. Now I am able to better understand the synastry chart.
  9. K

What to expect with a Libra 12th house?

Hi all, When I look at my chart I always wonder about my Libra 12th house. Already I had a heartbreak once which made me more Aquarian. All the fantasies regarding love life and marriage are gone totally. But what does it mean when 12th house ruler (venus) which also happens to be my...
  10. K

Thank you Osamenor for you thoughtful reply. "That's another possible meaning of Saturn on your SR ascendant: seven years is a Saturn quarter. Every seven years (plus 2-3 months) Saturn makes a hard angle transit to its original position. Those hard angles of Saturn signify cycles in...
  11. K

thank you samantha bean, blackberry and osamenor for your replies and suggestions. Following line by Blackberry sounded true "It could be a time of isolation, imposed upon yourself". This is a time of isolation for me. I am at home preparing for my govt job exams(yet to give my exams) and I...
  12. K

Hi everyone, I was thinking about heavy 12th house planets in my solar return chart this year. Does 12th house planets mean introspection or isolation...transiting north node is in my fourth house. I am trying to get into government job....with transiting south node in my 10th...
  13. K

12th and 7th house lord with north node

Hi everyone, I was wondering as to how to understand the following synastry chart. I really like the guy, he also thinks our attachment since school is fantastic but he wants to label it as deep friendship. Sometimes I think am I over romanticising it because of my libra 12th house...
  14. K

chiron conjunct mc

Katy, Thank you for your post. It means a lot. Earlier in my life, I was not a very passionate person. I was a typical 9th house south node person - someone not worried about life on earth, but concerned about spiritual life. Later, life painfully taught me that life on earth is...
  15. K

chiron conjunct mc

Xichuwangwai, Thanks for your prediction. "You keep trying to get into public services of your country, unfortunately, you won't succeed." Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of predictive astrology. If we predict everything in life beforehand what is the fun of living...
  16. K

chiron conjunct mc

Thank you all for the reply. Very useful and necessary for me now during my saturn return Ivoryivy thanks for your interpretation. I have the fear of failure factor because of which I have missed many opportunities in my career. Frisiangal, thanks for your reply. My chiron is exactly conjunct...
  17. K

chiron conjunct mc

Hi, I was wondering about chiron conjunct mc in natal chart.....
  18. K

Pluto in first house

Hi Roks, You are correct in your observation on my chiron Rx conjunct MC. Already I have gone through enough trauma in terms of my career. Some 5 to 6 years back I decided to pursue a career in academics and joined PhD in English Literature. I was more interested in publishing papers...
  19. K

Pluto in first house

Hello Zora, Thanks a lot for your reply. My preliminary exam is scheduled this october. Last stage of my exam will probably be happening by March or April 2022. I want to try hard with all my effort for this exam. Thank you once again for your reply.
  20. K

Mars conjunct ic in synastry

Thanks for the reply. Got the idea of the aspect