Search results

1. A

Cosmetic surgery and shadow period venus retrograde

Hello! I posted this question on the medical forum but unfortunately could not get any feedback. My query is: "Is it considered unwise to have cosmetic surgery during a venus' shadow period?" I have something scheduled for 23 July (Venus retrogrades 25th July). I have attached a chart based on...
  2. A

Cosmetic surgery and shadow period venus retrograde

Hello! Is it considered unwise to have cosmetic surgery during a venus' shadow period? I have something scheduled for 23 July (Venus retrogrades 25th July). I have attached a chart based on my and natal and transits. The moon's passing aspects through sign on the day are: sextile Jupiter...
  3. A

Should he accept the offer?

Thanks for your input Rafaella. I used 7th house for querent, being more appropriate in my case. I was asked by this man to ask this horary question, so you were right in your initial reading; after negotiating talks with the company, the man was n't offered much more. Thanks again.
  4. A

Should he accept the offer?

Hello there, I have a horary question as I'm not sure how to answer this one objectively, with the presence of many trines and sextiles, I need to be prudent here. My close friend lost his job (this morning) and has been offered a sum for lay off. He asked "should I accept the offer? or...
  5. A

Will i be reconsidered/called back?

Ok, after a moment of lucidity I just wrote a quick note to the guy to say something along the lines of "thanks, I understand, and all the best". Now I have closure, and maybe I can move on now. Thank you once again x
  6. A

Thank you so much waybread, I appreciate your input immensely as I have been deliberating (and suffering) over this for some days now. The guy that contacted me was the main lead (and also friends with the directors in question) I did not see the Jupiter Saturn trine, I see an inconjunct, so...
  7. A

Hi all, I drew up this chart up a few days ago, whilst waiting for the verdict about a job. There was n't a doubt that I'd left a very good impression in the audition. 10 minutes after drawing the chart I received an email with news from a guy related to the job (a film) - I did n't get the...
  8. A

Worried about upcoming transits

I quite agree with you Zarathu, I did n't want to ask a second time, but decided to leave the question in case any one else might be able to offer some help. I feel this particular situation will require some attention on my behalf; my aim is to be alert, informed, and above all confident on the...
  9. A

I understand what you are saying Zarathu, it's good to know this, and also to address the positive energies of one's chart when up against a challenge. I just wondered if there was any need to avoid anything special when meeting with my friend on the 24th/25th April, we have n't seen each other...
  10. A

Thank you so much Zarathu for your quick response and valued input. The term ptolemaic is relatively new to me and have yet to grasp its meaning, yet this comes as a relief. I've been fretting over it and although I have not experienced anything significant, I notice my temper gets the better of...
  11. A

Hi, I wondered if anyone could throw some light on the matter. Perhaps I am over reacting but have just realized that mars will pass retrograde over my ascendant at 13 degrees on 24th-25th April when the grand cross on the cardinal signs align at same degree. In other words it is BANG ON! I...
  12. A

cont.. will i hear from him again?

Hi, starlink i just realised that i had forgot to say that i asked the question for the chart 1st September at 10.28 am which is probably why i came up with the moon's trine aspect to mars and pluto (around 6.45pm on 3rd Sept when the moon's final degrees were in aquarius. Could you possibly...
  13. A

will i hear from him again?

Thank you so much Starlink for your input to help me clarify the situation. This was actually a relief to know as it was a "toxic" relationship - i needed to put the issue to rest and move on, and now i feel i can. I was not aware of mercury going retrograde but anyway, thanks again.
  14. A

will i hear from him again?

Will he contact me again? Hi to everybody on here! I am having trouble being objective about this horary for myself, so some further input from anyone would be appreciated. From what i can fathom Venus and moon are my significators. Saturn Lord of the 3rd house and the Sun the quesited. I have...