Search results

1. S

am i attracting chaos situations/changes?

hi guys! ive realized that i have experienced a lot of situations in life when - the country's system - the uni programme --the company underwent changes. to start with, i was born at a time when the soviet union collapsed and my country underwent political AND societal changes. when i went...
  2. S

vocation issue from natal chart

thank you for advice! interpreting communication and documents - sounds fun, I tend to analyze a lot what other people say. I did already an internship in the news agency however I was an editor, not a reporter (I did consider journalism before I chose international relations). Editing was...
  3. S

Dear Marinka! thank you ! here it is: natal chart http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=t7efilebldqMD-u1324842041_2291611566&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=427056&nho2=867641&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=26&smon=11&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=18&add=20&ast= transits...
  4. S

Dear skyreaders:) i hope somebody can guide me I have Uranus in the 10th house in Sagitarius. I got a degree in international relations however I didnt find a job in that sphere. Im working as a secretary-(temporary position) and thinking of getting another profession that would be more...