Search results

1. I

does he like me???

no we actually never had an argument why?
  2. I

does he like me???

thank you so much for taking your time to read the chart ! i appreciate it a lot. and everything seems really accurate, it all resonated a lot and that’s interesting that you mentioned that ab mars because someone else did caught my eye ! a close friend actually. i am not 100% sure if there’s...
  3. I

chiron conjunct mc

(not an expert on this) but i think we need to see the chart. what sign is it in? with chiron conjunct to midheaven you could be prone to being worried about your reputation/public image a lot, may have extreme anxiety or have a hard time getting out of your comfort zone because you fear of...
  4. I

does he like me???

thank you !
  5. I

does he like me???

ohh okay i get it now thank you for explaining. separating aspects meaning something is coming to an end/not much is happening correct?
  6. I

does he like me???

thank you. i think it makes sense ! so “does he like me?” is completely different than asking “how does he feel about me?” like that?
  7. I

does he like me???

ohh okay thank you i thought you couldn’t do any add on questions even if it’s in your head
  8. I

does he like me???

thank you for taking the time to help i appreciate it
  9. I

does he like me???

thank you for helping ! and you too
  10. I

does he like me???

i should have asked a better question i wasn't super clear when asking the question, my bad. i was asking if he likes me in a romantic way, i just didn’t specify it.
  11. I

does he like me???

thank you so much !! this makes more sense now
  12. I

does he like me???

okay !! thank you and i will
  13. I

does he like me???

oh yeah i forgot you have to look at the degrees of the ascendent i accidentally used to sun oops and i actually don’t know the answer i just had a feeling he did but i wasn’t so sure ! i just have a pretty strong intuition. thank you a lot for the help
  14. I

does he like me???

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG (i hope the link works)
  15. I

i have a cancer stellium but i don’t relate to it???

ohh okay !! thank you for explaining that, also someone else in the replies told me it’s not a stellium because the orbs aren’t close enough to make it a stellium which is what i think is going on. i think i don’t relate to it a lot because of the houses i have cancer in i have my sun and venus...
  16. I

thank you so much for explaining that to me. i didn’t know that the orb has to be close for it to count as a stellium. it makes so much more sense now, especially because my moon aspects my cancer placements in mainly squares. im not so sure how to explain it but cancer is very emotional...
  17. I

omg thank you so much !! that makes a lot of sense actually. so basically my moon overpowers all my cancer placements along with my aspects?
  18. I

here is my chart ! (can’t click on the link for some odd reason?) https://ibb.co/4p55CrP
  19. I

ahh i’m not sure if cancer is intercepted or not and i have cancer sun in 6th, cancer saturn in 5th house and cancer venus in 6th house. do you want to see my chart? my moon is aries in the 2nd house.
  20. I

hi forum ! i have a cancer stellium but i never really related to it? (cancer sun, venus, and saturn) i don’t have any opposite signs in my chart and i’m not really so sure why i’ve never really related to my cancer placements especially bc i have a stellium? https://ibb.co/4p55CrP link to my...