Search results

1. wintersprite1

Show off your furry (or finny or feathered... or slimy) babies

My newest love of my life, Gunther! :love: He is a K9 flunky (police dog) that I adopted. He is a Sag, so going to be a huge baby on his first birthday. My daughter swears his eyes speak of a water sign. I think he flunked out because he has an odd sense of humor.
  2. wintersprite1

And now a message from Cappys...

Yelling goats:cool: Its a Cap thing, cracked me up! TK
  3. wintersprite1

Sitting right infront of me

I had an epiphany today about feelings and such. I realized there is someone infront of me that I would never have considered anything serious happening... and then I wondered why. This is probably the most "honest" horarys I have done, the question came from a quiet internal voice with a...
  4. wintersprite1

Jeremy Neal Author of Orcus

Astrology Weekly member Jeremy Neal has published his first book! After 3 years of serious research he has written the book Orcus. Orcus is available at Amazon at this link. TK
  5. wintersprite1

Make believe relationships

I was wondering if I am the only one that runs relationship charts involving famous people and myself. I have an extra account over on Astro.com just for this hobby. It make sense that we would have good synastry or composite charts, since the attraction is there in the first place. After...
  6. wintersprite1

Interactive scale of the Universe

Scale of the Universe. Move the bar to the picture of the Sun and see our Solar System....keep going and see how small we really are. TK
  7. wintersprite1

Under The Namibian Sky

'Under The Namibian Sky' Time-Lapse: 250 Hours Of Dazzling Night Exposures (VIDEO) Enjoy! TK
  8. wintersprite1

Annular Eclipse of the Sun and Today's night sky

This website was just highlighted by The Mountain Astrologer magazine. An animated solar eclipse map by the Shadow and Substance website, covering the ecliptic path. TK
  9. wintersprite1

Happy Birthday piercethevale

10. wintersprite1

Cinco de Mayo viewed by a Cancer Moon

Having grown up in a SouthWestern region of the United States, Latin American, especially Mexican foods are a way of life. I was lucky to have many multicultural friends :love:being a military town, and learn of customs and the beginning of my love affair with foreign foods. Having a Cancer...
  11. wintersprite1

Guess the Sun, Moon and Asc

My kids gave me permission to post their pictures and to ask, guess their big 3. They both have been brought up with a strong Astrology study background, so they also are curious of what the responses will be. Over the years, some of their info has shown on the board, and in private PMs... So...
  12. wintersprite1

Test yourself! Known results exams horary

The eve before my daughter was to take her exams to get a GED, I wondered how she was going to do. She was homeschooled for 5 years and then did online highschool for a year, and she did real well, but I worried anyway, true to my Cancer Moon. So, I asked the question: Will R pass the tests...
  13. wintersprite1

3D Model of Astrology (Freebie)

3D Model of Astrology. Planets, Signs and Houses at any moment. Free astrology chart online. www.astrologyscope.com TK
  14. wintersprite1

So cool download! Stellarium

I just downloaded this, be sure to download the instruction manual also. This will give you the at the moment view of the sky from any location. http://stellarium.org/ TK
  15. wintersprite1

Message left on Facebook status

This morning I went to my Facebook account and saw a friend of mine had left a new status message. It was out of character from what he presents on FB, and cryptic. It well could have meant anything including his employment, but somehow I feel it might have been an under the radar message I...
  16. wintersprite1

relationship mystery charts.... test yourself

A mystery partnership..... I typed this once already and POOF the internet ate it when I hit send. So if it shows up later this is why. Included are the Composite and Davidson charts of a partnership. We get so many requests to help with relationship charts, so I thought I would post this...
  17. wintersprite1

In Lost Horary's POF read as turned 2nd?

I was cleaning out my son's toy box, he just turned 14 and it was a process long over due. Near the bottom I found our three social security cards (his, my daughter's and mine). I have been looking for those for over a year now. I am sure when I needed them most, I had probably done a horary...
  18. wintersprite1

Mods vs Trads a movie clip

Saturn opposing Uranus... Amongst a million other things going on, we have gotten front row tickets to watch the Traditional vs Modern match here on AW. I don't care who started what, there is too much finger pointing and defensiveness going on. I use strictly Traditional techniques in...
  19. wintersprite1

Career suggestions for one starting out

My daughter is about to turn 16. I have avoided looking at the kid's charts over the years, feeling I would be meddling.... and just need to let them grow up to be their selves. She asked if I would post this so that she can get a better idea about the areas she might succeed. She is very...
  20. wintersprite1

Horary Exercise known outcome aka Elephant in the Room exhibit A

I am posting a chart with a known outcome as an exercise I would hope to see many (and of different techniques) work with. The Chart has a known outcome. I had worked on it for about 2 hours and predicted the outcome, including location (place, height, hidden/open space, type of "room") the...