Search results

1. Sentient0ne

Should I try dating?

My question seems like it shouldn’t require a horary chart. But I’ve been out of most social contact for several years due to health. It brings a lot of uncertainty to thoughts about dating. I don’t feel very “datable”. My energy levels are low and I’m literally not able to do much of anything...
  2. Sentient0ne

Should I pursue this new relationship?

It's been a while since I've posted anything on the site. I'm still not very good at horary and have Chronic Fatigue which makes this even more challenging to actually get done. I've met someone who I've been talking with for a couple months now. The energy is extremely good. The question...
  3. Sentient0ne

Should I apply for the insurance job?

I've been looking for a different job for a while now. I got sent an offer for a job in servicing a book of business in insurance. The benefits including pay sound amazing, but I've never been especially good with sales. I'm Mercury in Aquarius in 9th combust and retrograde. The...
  4. Sentient0ne

What will this relationship bring me?

This question assumes a continuing relationship, which the chart seems to confirm. Moon ruler of 7th is applying to a sextile of Saturn ruler of 1st. The Sun is in the 1st house, making the question signficant and is in Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. Venus is also in the first house, and the...
  5. Sentient0ne

Will 2015 see the start of a new job for me?

I'm Saturn, co-ruler Moon. Job is Mars. Mars is not in relationship to Saturn, but the moon is applying to a sextile of Mars, which would indicate a yes. But there is no reception between the two. The Moon is applying to a conjunction with POF, but I'm not sure how this impacts the question...
  6. Sentient0ne

Is the relationship keeping them from something?

I was asked a question by a friend. They are in a relationship with someone and wondered if that relationship is distracting that person or keeping them from something. She went on to say that she feels as if she's not supposed to be there (in the relationship). Ruler of 1st sun in 5th is...
  7. Sentient0ne

Will there be another move?

I've only moved a few times in my life. It always corresponded to a career or relationship change. Recently I've experienced one and am thinking about the other. The question simply is an inquiry as to whether there will be another move in my life. I'm Mars in Aquarius in the 3rd. Co ruler...
  8. Sentient0ne

Point of Passion

I realize there is no one aspect or placement in a chart that will reveal everything. I've been trying to determine what it is that has me and another person so deeply attracted and connected to each other. It has that 'fated' feel to it. Yet I haven't found any strong astrological indicators...
  9. Sentient0ne

Will the current relationship improve?

I asked if a relationship I'm currently involved in will improve. Querent is Mars, exalted in Capricorn. Quesited is Venus. Venus as ruler of the 7th of relationships is positive. There is no direct relationship between the two. Co ruler Moon is in the 1st house and it's applying to a...
  10. Sentient0ne

Quesited Ruler = Question Ruler = Moon

I've asked a question about another person. There is a relationship between herself and myself. That makes her ruled by the 7th, which in this case is Cancer. The question is about a relationship she is in, which makes the question ruler Cancer. If both the ruler of the quesited and the...
  11. Sentient0ne

Will I get one of the out of state jobs I applied for?

I had previously posted a question regarding applying for out of state jobs. I figured I would just do it. There's never any harm in applying for a job, ever! I have the final say if I want to accept a position or not. So last night, I applied for a job in AZ. This morning, one in CO. I'm...
  12. Sentient0ne

Should I apply for jobs out of state?

I wasn't sure if I should post this question here or in the travel related horary questions. It relates to applying for work, but out of state, which involves relocating. There are jobs available out of state that are suitable to my requirements, but there are a few factors that are making me...
  13. Sentient0ne

Where is her bracelet?

I have a friend who lost a very important bracelet. We talked about it for a while before I decided to cast a chart. I hope the chart shows through below. With Libra rising, the querent is Venus, but is this her or me? And is Venus the natural significator for jewelry? It's in the 12th...
  14. Sentient0ne

Indicators of self in the horary chart

If you cast a chart asking a general question about oneself, do you look at the relationship of the ruler of the 1st and the moon? The question/thought was not in reference to career, relationship, money, friends.....no specific area of concern. It was simply a question about change, something...
  15. Sentient0ne

Via Combusta

I just prepared a horary chart where the moon is 'via combusta'. It's in the 23rd degree of Libra. I've read where this position is an exception to the rule due to the presence of 2 fixed stars here, Arista and Arcturus. Has anyone dealt with this position of the moon in reference to...
  16. Sentient0ne

Are we done yet?

There's been an end to a relationship, at least it's been confirmed verbally that it has to end. Neither of us really wants it to end. But due to life circumstances, it's been determined it's best for the life choices that have been made. As with anything in life, this is one path, one...
  17. Sentient0ne

2nd Saturn Return

All I can say is "ouch". This has been quite the year of transitions for me. Today is the exact date of my Saturn return (first of 3 before it moves on). One thing I've read is how this return can be about getting rid of the things that one doesn't need anymore, or that don't provide you...
  18. Sentient0ne

Will I see her again?

I've lost touch with someone very important to me, both as a friend and love interest. I understand why she's doing it, but was hoping to maintain contact with her, to see how she's doing. I'm thinking some time may pass before I hear from her again. I should probably let it rest, but am...
  19. Sentient0ne

Should I move at the end of July

Due to circumstances, I have to move. For various reasons, it would be preferable to move at the end of July, although financially and due to the time crunch, it would be better to wait until the end of August. The chart I drew up was based on my thoughts involving that decision, and...
  20. Sentient0ne

Can I afford the new apartment?

I asked a question previously if I should move intoan apartment I liked, but the ascendant was in the last couple of degrees of a sign. That indicates that I'd already made up my mind, at least I think. So now I'm trying to determine if I can afford the apartment. It's a little more than I...