Search results

1. L

Will my fiance need to change base?

Hi y'all! I dunno if this question should be considered as a career or a moving one, but since it's about his career, I am posting it here: After successfully entering the post-grad program in my alma mater to work on my Master's (thanks Saturn in Scorpio!), there is another imminent change...
  2. L

Will my fiance's sister get laid off?

Background story: My fiance's sister, Venezia, has been working for 5 years in a company that is not going very well so there will be a massive staff cutback, which means only 250 out of 650 workers will remain. She's at her wits' end, and her Cancer Moon hurts, but she tries very hard to calm...
  3. L

Unemployment and reassessing of my career

After a rather ill-fated interview (well, the interview by itself was excellent, it was my not being suitable for being a salesperson that was ill-fated), I realized that I have trouble fitting into any other profession than teaching. However, due to the recession, teachers are not to be hired...
  4. L

A Cancer trying to forgive her mother...

Background story: After dealing with my depression, I had to deal with my mum's abusive behavior which had me finally moving out with my fiance. This happened around 2 months ago. My relationship with my mother has always been very difficult, since no one of us was ever willing to back down. My...
  5. L

Should I ever proceed into an interview with that job?

Hi y'all!! Just a while ago, my fiance had a meetup with a guy who works in a German company about economic issues and asked if I was interested. I gave the guy my contact details, since he's one of my fiance's superiors. Even though I wouldn't mind trying an interview, this kind of job is out...
  6. L

Bruce Dickinson...his Ascendant is a mystery!

Many metalheads have known or heard about Bruce Dickinson, the crazy Leo singer of Iron Maiden. He was born August 7, 1958. I don't know his Ascendant, and with a little help from you we can only guess, but all I know is that at his birthday the Moon was in Taurus the whole day long, according...
  7. L

Career counselling and 2 Grand trines? Wow...

Hi y'all! Back story: I'm currently restructuring my career since I have slowly managed to get out of depression and rebuilding my credibility after an affair with my former prof of almost 2.5 years left me with no regrets, yet with much sadness. It was fortunate that the whole thing was kept...
  8. L

Will my friend's date go well?

I have a Pisces friend, with Leo Moon and Gemini rising. She has been single for more than 2 years, after some ill-fated relationships, and since she had a date gone awry less than a month ago, I'm now keeping my fingers crossed that she will finally make it. I'd love your help with this horary...
  9. L

Graduation ceremony date came out!

After a very long time of waiting and my final exam period being postponed twice before the very last course I had to take an exam in, I'm finally having my degree, on Wednesday, February 8th. I would love to see in this chart if the "omens" on the new career that I am starting are good. In...
  10. L

Pallas Athenae and general influence of asteroids to you

Hi all once again! I don't usually boggle my mind with those so-called asteroids, in fact I only use Chiron, but this one could not be passed up since it is quite the influential one, connecting strongly with some of my natals! Yet, I've read that Pallas can be associated with incest, along...
  11. L

Past lives, love, health, personality & gender issues

Hey guys! Since current North Node is transiting my 12th, I'm totally in the mood for inner soul-searching and awareness! Especially researching about my past life is totally mind-boggling me lately! First of all, for some reason, I always knew I was not comfortable in my own skin...though...
  12. L

Synastry: A mentorship mixed with Attraction!

Hi, all!! Here is a synastry of a rather complicated relationship...well, the man is actually my Latin Professor. I first had the chance to attend his courses on my freshman year and, due to my skills, along with my "strong personality" as he keeps telling me, he asked me now when I was in my...
  13. L

Here comes a new Cancer girl!

Hi, fellow astromaniacs! My name's Gina and I'm an ambitious student of Ancient Greek & Latin Literature. Still, astrology has been intensely piquing my interest for more than 2 years now. It all started in a rather insecure period, when I had just finished my senior year at school and entering...