Search results

1. F

2nd House 5 Planet Stellium

Hi again, A personal thank you for all the background information you have provided in your replies. It helps so much in unravelling the meaning behind chart positions by giving astro. placements a reality in life's circumstances. :smile:
  2. F

2nd House 5 Planet Stellium

Hi, Astro. wise, there is no 5-planet 'stellium' in the 2nd house but two individual conjunctions; Mercury-Neptune in Libra square Jupiter-Uranus in Cancer, and Venus-Sun-Saturn in Scorpio, of which Sun-Saturn square Mars in Aquarius. It would suggest two different 2nd house financial security...
  3. F

Pluto entering a sign

Pluto doesn't reach 4 Aquarius until early 2026, after which from Jan. 2025 it does not retrograde back into Capricorn. Ties with 'the old ways' will have been completely destroyed to generate and allow an as yet untried 'new ways' to find their footing. Many people have difficulty with letting...
  4. F

2 stellium in my natal chart?

Hi, 'Officially', you do not have a 4 planet stellium as the orbs between planets do not form conjunctions. What you do have is 2 separate conjunctions in their individual signs. Moon-Mars in Leo opposes natal Uranus that could be suggestive of a FIXED sign immediate 'my way' (Leo-Aquarius)...
  5. F

Meaning of a Planet in its Own House

Re: planet stronger in ruling sign or in a house. In the chart shown, the planets are in the houses of the sign it rules that is on the house cusp. This does not always occur. The planets are also in the signs that are NOT on the house cusp. This occurs more often. From J.A's comments, I...
  6. F

Meaning of a Planet in its Own House

Hi, Further to what has been said and shown, you are right in that it gives (more than 'just') a boost of its energy into the house realm it is in. In all cases in your chart, however, the ruler of the sign on the house cusp is not in its ruling sign, but in the following sign. E.g. Sun does...
  7. F

Progressed Jupiter sextile Progressed MC

Hi, The chart style you use does not provide degrees of planets but at a rough guess using the planetary ephemeris, Jupiter was retrograde at the time of your birth in early May 1969. It turned direct around your 18th year. Jupiter is a slow motion planet, so its natal aspect to M.C. is from...
  8. F

Help with my career

HI, From your previous posts, it seems you have been looking for career prospects for the last 5 years, and still unsettled at 35 yrs. old. From my viewpoint, the natal chart does not suggest an 'easy' life. It may have involved 'going it alone', in which a Pluto conjunct M.C. and tr. Saturn...
  9. F

Pluto Transit to natal Sun/Moon square...

Hi, I study astrology through an alternate house system, yet whichever is used I believe natal Pluto would remain in the same 12th house. The 12th house has a number of interpretative reputations, including that of being the realm of one's life that, for one reason or another, inclines to remain...
  10. F

Am i a stereotypical saturn conjunct moon person?

I would think that the square (conflict) aspect between the planets in Scorpio to Aquarius answers both! 'Alienation from society' could be interpretted as more an effect of/upon the Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn generation. The independence from Capricorn authority it can experience that...
  11. F

Stelliums 8th/9th and mutual reception

Blou, Thank you for your feedback. It's always good to see when astrological symbolism 'clicks' with reality in a chart, although I would wish it otherwise where physical complaints are concerned. You will find that in every branch of astrology :smile: . I think of it as there being more than...
  12. F

Depends upon what resources you have read to form an opinion on what Moon-Saturn can indicate. :wink:. Moon is ahead in a close conjunction. In the European teaching I followed one could say that the dependency behaviour of Moon finds it in being able to 'lay back in the support provided by...
  13. F

People that are both Pluto and Neptune dominant?

Don't forget that the outer planets are 'mass consciousness' planets rather than personal. They are often in aspect to each other in one way or another. Everyone lives on the planet. They also interact with, and can influence each other. No man is an island, as the saying goes. If an outer...
  14. F

I'd want to know which was planet was ahead in the conjunction. Moon pulling Saturn along, automatically half empty glass type; or Saturn restricting/holding back expression of Moon feeling. Feeling duty bound by obligations or suffocated by them. Relationship with maternal parent, Is the brick...
  15. F

Progressions, Transits, and aspects help

The functional activity of a planet does not change but the nature of an aspect between the same two planets can, whereby a soft aspect can undergo a harsh aspect that 'challenges' the natal meaning; or vice versa. The function of a planet itself can have many general meanings. Sign/House...
  16. F

Progressed Pluto making exact aspect

Hi, I would be more concerned with looking at what long term transits and progressed planets are doing NOW than at some date in the far future. Reason? Cause breeds effect. What happens first is going to have an affect upon/be affected by what happens afterwards. :smile:
  17. F

Should I be worried about my chart having 29 degree in many places.

Hi, My astrological teaching presented the idea that a planet on 29 degrees of signs could be considered an examination degree. Just as 0 degrees enters a new 'classroom', so, through progression, a 29 degree planet, unless retrograde, is preparing to leave it, having learnt from the experience...
  18. F

:smile: Kind of you to say so, but they were only a few examples where (modern) medical astrology can be applied. Signs also have their rulerships over specific areas of the body. The harsh aspects from trad./modern chart rulers and Leo on 6th house cusp to planets in their signs could also...
  19. F

Hi again, As an astrological chart is personal of nature, the 6th and 10th houses are 'mundanely' associated with employment and career. Yet in other terms and sense, the 10th house is associated with one's outer position and standing in life, as applied to one's 'destiny'. The 6th house is the...
  20. F

HI, House positions of planets depend upon the house system used. You use Equal House (mainly used in U.K?).... all houses same 30 degree size from Asc. degree. If another house system is used, the correspondence between Asc. and M.C., and taking the latter as the beginning of the 10th house...