Search results

1. MissCapricorn

Can you see something interesting in my chart?

Hi everybody! I tried to write together the situations of my planets and I really would like to know that what you think about me or if you see something interesting in this! I think can be important that I'm very retractable and this is my biggest problem... Otherwise I also would like to know...
  2. MissCapricorn

Theory about planets: BBC Sherlock's characters ( Just fun )

I tried to guess where could stand the planets in the chart of some character of the series. I have no practice in it, so I would be interested what you think... I happy for any information or correction! :biggrin: So, the game is on! :wink: Sherlock Sun in Capricorn (January ) / ASC in...
  3. MissCapricorn

Literature and Astrology: Share your favourite books!

Please, make a list about the book what you read so far and which are your favourites, because they have effect on you. You bring minimum of three or maximum of six book. Plus, write here one or two from your favourite poet too. Share where is your Sun, Moon and ASC too ! My Books Charlotte...
  4. MissCapricorn

Poe and Burns: It can be karmic connection between them and me?

Hello everybody again! I don't know about karmic astrology or horoscope too much... But there're some people who are really beloved by me and who are important to me, although I couldn't know or met them in real life... Hard to explan it, but I think you'll understand how I mean this. I always...
  5. MissCapricorn

Fictional, but what about BBC Sherlock's chart?

I have to apologize, because I give a lot of questions and a bit often too, but hope that I am not too irritating yet... :tongue: If you read the title of this topic the you know that I'm interested in the new and modernized Sherlock's horoscope chart. Of course he is only a fictional...
  6. MissCapricorn

My Man Crush Gallery - Scorpio (Sun), Libra (ASC) and Capricorn (Sun)

I hope that not problem that I open a topic for the pictures about my favourites...! I find the fact interesting that lots of-lots of actor from my favourites' Sun is in Scorpio or Capricorn or they have Libra rising sign or both. :biggrin: I don't know why these three zodiac is so attractive...
  7. MissCapricorn

Can you help to guess the rising sign of my favourites?

Well, I like to thinking and guessing about which sign could be the ascendant sign of my favourite actors and actresses. Of course, I know if their birth time is nonpublic then we can guessing what could be their ASCs only... And yes, I think in the case of famous people I can talk in...
  8. MissCapricorn

To be Aquarius or to be Pisces ? That is the question...

Which is my rising sign mostly? Sorry if I write this topic in the wrong place! Hope, not... Well, I have some questions about my ASC. I know that rising sign(s) is ( are ) in the first house. My first house is big and open to three sign actually: Aquarius, Pisces and a tiny bit Aries. Yes...
  9. MissCapricorn

Greetings from Hungary !

Greetings to everyone! First of all: I have to tell that I just learn in english! Therefore, I sorry if I would make mistakes... I'm glad that found this site, because I'm intrested in astrology, but I can discuss about only a little with others around me. My mother works with horoscopes, so...