Search results

1. InMyHands

Hello

Oh, OK. The specific user blamed my astrological placements on her behavior, therefore not taking responsibility for her actions.
  2. InMyHands

Hello

No, it wasn't you.
  3. InMyHands

Hello

Wow, people still use this? It's been years. The admin. was highly unsupportive when a user was being disrespectful towards me, so I just decided to stop using this. (I wouldn't be surprised if that person makes a snarky comment on this post.) Is anyone here new?
  4. InMyHands

Children and Significant Others

I definitely have a plan for the age that I want to begin having children, but I was wondering what my birth chart states about it and if you are not able to inform me, is there a way I can look at it? I would also like to know about my future romantic relationships. Here is my birth chart.
  5. InMyHands

Hello

I know how that is. Welcome to the community! :)
  6. InMyHands

Hiya

Welcome! :)
  7. InMyHands

I Have a Thor's Hammer

It looks to me like I have a Thor's Hammer in my chart. I would like to understand what mine is signifying.
  8. InMyHands

How did you get into astrology?

Our experiences are quite similar!
  9. InMyHands

How did you get into astrology?

When I was in junior high, my aunt who is 2 years older than me started talking to me about her horoscope and her sun sign. She's a Virgo with a Sagittarius ascendant and an Aquarius moon. I then found out my sun sign, but I didn't pay much mind to it until I was in high school. Still, I was...
  10. InMyHands

Natal Sun and Pluto Connection

I suggest posting this in the Read My Chart forum. I think someone will be able to help you.
  11. InMyHands

I think some of it does. I am 20 years old right now. Here is my chart.
  12. InMyHands

Thanks! I will have to show you more this afternoon when I am able to access the Internet from home. All I can tell you right now is that I have Jupiter in Aquarius. Some websites I’ve used state in the 1st house and some state in the 2nd.
  13. InMyHands

Haha, thank you! You, too. :cool:
  14. InMyHands

I would say so.
  15. InMyHands

I just wanted to know if there was any significance with them both being in the same house and in conjunction.
  16. InMyHands

Sun: 11 Pluto: 5
  17. InMyHands

In my natal chart, I have the Sun and Pluto in Sagittarius, both in the 11th house, in conjunction to each other. How would you interpret this? Is there a name for this kind of connection?
  18. InMyHands

Looking for Answers

I've been looking for more answers on how to deal with things that happen in my life. When I read about my placements and aspects, I usually get good insights, but how do I get answers?
  19. InMyHands

My Actual Birth Chart (DESPERATE TO UNDERSTAND)

Are you sure? In the app, it listed the hospital as an option. It showed I have Sagittarius ascendant... and all of my houses changed.
  20. InMyHands

My Actual Birth Chart (DESPERATE TO UNDERSTAND)

Do I use only the city of my birth, or the EXACT location (hospital)? I just typed in my EXACT location in the Horoscoper app. Everything changed. Does this matter? Or should I keep only the city as my go-to?