Search results

1. MTTY05

Saturn Sextile Moon (Lord of 1st sextile Lord of 7th)

Finally got the image to post. Any thoughts on this, anyone?
  2. MTTY05

Why is it so difficult to post an image on mobile here?? Can't even post my chart!
  3. MTTY05

Hello folks, long time no see. In my chart I have a Saturn sextile Moon aspect. Saturn rules my 1st house, Moon rules my 7th. I was wondering if this aspect represents a wife who is much older or younger than me. Some astrologers have said it shows someone older, but I am beginning to think...
  4. MTTY05

Anyone ever have prog. Sun conjunct prog. Moon?

After doing a bit of online reading, I have another question about progressed new moons. Does my progressed new moon in an anaretic degree signify a period of crisis? The prog. nm occurs at 29.34 Virgo. Does this mean some kind of crisis related to work?
  5. MTTY05

Thanks Ilene, good to know this progression actually has a name I can research!
  6. MTTY05

Hi Cap, will my progressed Moon and progressed Sun still fit well together this Winter/Spring when the two progressions will be in different signs? The conjunction happens on Nov. 15, 2013 in the 29th degree of Virgo. Then on Nov. 28th, progressed Moon goes into Libra. Progressed Sun doesn't...
  7. MTTY05

New Fine Art Photography

Bump. Hi everyone, be sure to check out my newest series, City II. This series can be viewed in its entirety for a limited time on my website. http://adamwjohnson.photoshelter.com
  8. MTTY05

Also I thought it might be significant that my progressed Sun/Moon conjunction forms an inconjunct with progressed Jupiter. Any thoughts?
  9. MTTY05

Hi folks! Long time, no post. I was looking at my transits and progressions today and noticed that my progressed Moon will be conjunct with my progressed Sun until Spring 2014. I looked online for more info about this conjunction but wasn't actually able to find much. So, has anyone here...
  10. MTTY05

New Fine Art Photography

Thank you, KingNoOne! Glad you enjoyed viewing my work.
  11. MTTY05

New Fine Art Photography

Some of you may remember me. This is my new website... http://adamwjohnson.photoshelter.com
  12. MTTY05

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody !!!

Thanksgiving, yay!
  13. MTTY05

Will I leave my girlfriend for another woman?

Good point. I don't think I would leave her anyway, even if there was some temptation. I was mainly wondering because my gf is younger than me, but this astrologer comes and says I'll marry an older woman? Do you normally see astrological indicators like this come true though?
  14. MTTY05

Hi AQ7. Well specifically, the astrologer said that the 7th house ruler being square to the 7th house cusp indicates another involvement when I meet my future wife. Is this correct usually? I see my girlfriend and I having a nice future, and couldn't imagine leaving her and then marrying...
  15. MTTY05

Any thoughts? Anyone?
  16. MTTY05

Blake Lively

She's attractive.
  17. MTTY05

This is my natal chart.